M i n e |4| 💍

Jahi Pov🔑

I drive back to my mom's house to leave my car then I start walking. I walk a few blocks then turn into a small alleyway and walk up a flight of stairs. I look around to make sure I'm not being followed then I knock on the door 3 times. After a few seconds the door opens so I walk in.

"Wasgood man" I dap my homeboys before sitting down on the couch.

"Alright so here's the plan." Darius says then talks us through the plan step by step.

"Any questions?" He asks. "Good. Meet back here at midnight. We leave at quarter past."

I'm kinda nervous now...this has to go to plan or this is the end for me. If this doesn't work, either Ima be dead or Ima have to live with the psycho until I graduate...so I'm dead either way.

I unlock the front door and open it as quietly as possible then as soon as I close it I turn around and see my mom standing behind me.

"I was worried about you." She says.

"Why?" I ask walking past her, heading for the stairs.

"Because you're my son."

I stop in my tracks.

"And I care about you..." she continues with a shaky voice.

"Then why don't you try showing it?" I almost yell.

Her eyes start to water. "Jahi...I know it may seem like I'm letting him do this to you...but t-there's nothing I can do. I love you, I love all my children with my whole heart and I can't stand seeing him hurt you the way he does. If there was something I could do to stop it...I would." She cries. "I-I'm sorry ." She sits down on the couch and puts her head in her hands.

I walk over to the couch, sit next to her and wrap my arms around her. Even though I'm mad at her, she's still my mom...and without her I would literally be nothing.

💰

00:00

I knock on the door and I'm immediately let in. I see everybody scattered around the room getting ready to go.

Eventually we leave the house and get into 4 different cars. I ride with my cousin Malik and my uncle Darius.

We pull up outside a big building and the first two cars start heading inside while we wait.

Once we hear the signal we exit our car and start heading inside too.

•••

Zoey Pov💠