M i n e |2| 💍

Zoey Pov

I'm going to the store with Shantel and Hazel to get some snacks for move night. It's a girl's only thing so it's just finna be us, one of Hazel's friends, Ariana, Noelle and Aaliyah. Shantel's parents are out of town so we're gonna have it at her house. By the way Ariana is the newest addition to the squad. She moved here from LA 2 years ago and we all just instantly clicked with her so she joined the squad.

"Ooo I want some Jolly ranchers" Hazel grins and grabs 2 bags.

"Get what you want" I say picking up a few bars of Hershey's.

"Can I get some Gatorade?" Hazel asks me.

"What you want Gatorade for? That stuff's not good for you" Shantel says.

"But I like gatorade" she pouts. "Zay lets me have it..."

"Zay is irresponsible. Pick something else." I say.

"Ok can I get a coke?" She asks.

"This girl." I roll my eyes playfully then pick up a coke and head to the checkout.

When we're done we get in the car to go pick up Hazel's friend. When we reach the house my heart stops for a second. I know this place.

I ring the doorbell and wait. After a few seconds the door swings open and I look up to see somebody I have been high-key avoiding for the past month.

"Wasgood shawty" Cameron smirks causing me to feel sick to my stomach.

"Where's Jade?" Shantel asks cos she can tell I am not feeling too good.

"JADE!" He yells into the house.

A few minutes later Jade walks out the door and we leave as quick as possible before I throw up.

We get to Shanty's house and start organising the snacks and getting movie choices up. Then after a while the girls arrive so we start the movie.

•••

Jahi Pov⚡️

"Jahi pleeeaase!"

"No Brianna. Get the fuck away from me." I say.

"But I miss you papí..."

"Listen to me. I am not your papí. I do not like you. And I will not be your man!"

"Why not?" She asks like she didn't just hear what I fucking said.

"I have a girlfriend Brianna. A perfect girlfriend. I don't need yo thot ass."

"Fine. But you finna be running back to me when y'all break up. But don't you worry papí my doors will always be open to you." She winks.