M i n e |3| 💍

I wake up at about 6am and check the time. I look around me and see that everybody else is still sleeping so I go back to sleep.

2 hours later

I wake up to Jahi kissing on my neck and I accidentally let out a moan.

"Good Morning babygirl." He smirks.

"What time is it?" I mumble.

"8:23" he replies.

"Where's Zelly?" My head shoots up. I scan the room and eventually find her sleeping on a couch with her friend Jade. I let out a breath of relief.

I feel for the girl. I wonder what it must be like for her, having to live with that monster. But I bet he puts up a front...like he did with me.

FLASHBACK

"Cam can I please go home now?" I beg.

He invited me over yesterday to help him with his homework but when we were done he wouldn't let me leave! He also took my phone.

"Not yet, I just have one more thing to show you." He says going into the kitchen. He's been saying that for the past 24 hours but I'm too scared to leave.

I'm starting to get a little worried. I don't think he's gonna be letting me go anytime soon.

I huff and sit down on the couch. A few seconds later he comes out and tells me to follow him, so I do because what choice do I have.

He leads me round to the backyard then to a dark room. Once we get in I hear the door shut and lock.

"Cameron what is this? I need to get home." I roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to have some alone time with you..." He says pulling me closer.

"Uh...what are you doing?"

"Relax shawty just play along." He winks then grabs my ass.

"Cameron get off." I say removing his hands.

He grabs my ass once again and starts to kiss me.

"Cam Stop! I have a boyfriend!" I push him away.

"He doesn't need to know." He starts kissing on my neck then he lifts me up.

I try to push him off but I can't. He moves his lips back onto mine and I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Then he puts me down and tries to take off my shirt so I slap him across the face.

My heart starts beating fast as he clenches his jaw. I feel it coming. He slaps me right back and I nearly fall to the floor. I hold onto my now red cheek as a tear rolls down.

I hear the sound of a gate creaking and I'm pretty sure he hears it too because his head shoots towards the door.