M i n e |12| 💍

Jahi Pov 💍

Zoey's just woken up and I told her to get ready. She didn't ask any questions, she just got up and went to go take a shower.

35 minutes later

Zoey's finally ready so we're leaving now. We sit through the whole car ride in complete silence for the first time ever. Whatever's going on with Zoey, I hope her mom can figure it out because I just want her to be happy again. We finally reach her mom's house and just sit in the parking lot in silence until she finally speaks .

"I'm sorry..." she says .

"For what ?" I ask .

"For snapping at you earlier...I know you were just tryna help..."

"It's ok, I'm just finna give you a little space today to talk to ya mom and hopefully figure out what's wrong . Ima come get you tonight unless you wanna stay . Just call me and tell me wassup ."

"Thank you Jah ."

"No problem princess . I love you." I say .

"I love you too ." She smiles and pecks my lips before getting out the car.

"See ya later."

"Bye baby ." She replies .

Zoey Pov 🌨

"Mommy told me that you were sad ." Hazel says .

"Yeah, I was. But I'm ok now."

"I don't want you to be sad Zozo ." She hugs me.

"I'm not sad anymore pooh. I'm happy now that I'm with you." I hug her back ."You wanna go watch tv?" I ask .

"Yeah." She smiles and we both head downstairs.

•••

Later on once Hazel falls asleep I go into the kitchen to go talk to my mom.

"Hey ma." I smile.

"Hey baby." She returns a smile. "You ok?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm good...but uh...I got something-"

I get cut off by her phone ringing and 'Marcus' flashing across the screen.

"Sorry hunny, hold on ." She says before picking up the phone.

I sigh and start heading back to the living room where I find Zay and Jalen playing 2k.