Winters ball

Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy where all walking to the carriage to go to the winters ball. Peggy was jumping she was so excited to go to the ball and Eliza had a great huge smile on her face, Angelica on the other hand was not so excited the only reason she was going was to see Laurence , her and Laurence have been best friends since they meet in 1776. Peggy got in the carriage still jumping and Eliza followed, Angelica was about to get in the carriage when her father grabbed her by the arm and said "Angelica it is time to get a husband if u don't find one tonight I will have to find you one myself" all Angelica did was nod and got in the carriage. On the way Peggy was still jumping and this time she said "oh I can't wait to get there!" Angelica rolled her eyes and said "just stop jumping you are shaking the carriage" she smiled at Peggy. They got to the Winters ball they got out and walking into the bar they weren't even in there for 1 minuet when all the soldier boys were gathering around them asking them if they would like to dance Angelica just rolled her eyes and grabbed Peggy and Eliza's hand and dragged them to the bar she said "Y'all go dance I will be right here" Peggy had no hesitation she just smiled and ran into the crowd, Eliza gave her a kind of worried look but Angelica just smiled and Eliza ran off. Angelica turned around and ordered a drink from the bar and when she turned around a group of 4 men burst through the door she looked closely and saw that one of them was Laurence all she did was laugh a little and then turned back to take a sip of her drink a couple of minutes latter someone tapped her shoulder and said "You strike me as a women so as never been satisfied" she turned around and looked into his eyes they looked like stars they where so bright and his smile made her heart want to burst out of her chest, she said "I am sure I don't know what you mean your forget yourself" he smiled and grabbed her hand brought it to his mouth and gently kissed it Angelica heart shot up and he said "Your like me I'm never satisfied" he scooted closer to her, she said "Is that right?" she looked into his eyes "I've never been satisfied" she curtsied and said "My name is Angelica Schuyler" he bowed and said "Alexander Hamilton" she scooted closer to him and said "where's your family from?" He put his hands around her waist and Angelica's heart jumped right out of her chest he smiled and said "Unimportant there is a million things I haven't done just you wait...just your wait" Alex pulled her to the dance floor and Angelica thought, dang...she fell for a poor boy but she didn't care they were dancing and she was in love with him after the song ended he picked up her hand again and kissed it and said "I hope to see you again" she just smiled and waved and saw Peggy she ran over to Peggy and said "Peggy I-I think I am in love!" Peggy looked at her with a wide smile and said "That is great Angelica! Who is it?" She smiled and said "That one over there his name is Alexander" Peggy looked and said "oh that one next to Laurence " she nodded, Peggy hugged her again and Angelica said I am going to tell Eliza. Angelica ran over to Eliza and before she could say anything Eliza pointed to Alexander and said "That one is mine!" Angelica's heart fell into her stomach and she wanted to start crying she just stood there and Eliza said "Can you introduce us?" Angelica just nodded she started walking to Alexander and then Laurence stoped her and said "Hey you ok?" She looked up at him and he saw the tears in her eyes he just hugged her and said "Your love him don't you but she wants him" she nodded and he let her go she started walking to him and took him by the arm and he looked at her he noticed the tears but only said "where are u taking me" she sighed and said "I am about to change your life" he look at her and smiled "Then by all means lead the way" while she was walking to Eliza she looked at Alexander's eyes they where so beautiful and they shined like a million stars. They reached Eliza and he just stared at her. Eliza said "Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleaser to meet you" Alexzander let go of Angelica's arm and she just looked down and he said looking at her "Schuyler?" Angelica looked at him and said "my sister" she looks down Eliza says "Thank you for your service" she scooted closer to him, Alexander leaned down and kissed her hand and said "if it takes fighting a war for us to meet it would have been worth it" Angelica listened to those few words and her heart sank she was about to start crying and all she could get out was "I'll leave you to it" she held her head down starting to cry as she walked away she passed Laurence who just ran after her. When Angelica had started to walk away she didn't see Alexander look back with a very concerned look.