The Confession

Angelica has been a mess ever since the wedding Laurence was trying to do the best he could to try and calm her but every time he saw Alex with Eliza she would just get more and more heart broken one night Angelica was sitting on her balcony with Laurence by her side, Laurence said "Angelica how are you doing" Angelica looked at him and said "I don't know" Angelica's eyes started to get teary "all I wanted...was him" Angelica stood up and looked at the stars she turned around and said "Laurence I am going to take a walk" Laurence said "want me to come" Angelica shock her head Laurence grabbed her hand and said "be careful" she smiled and walked downstairs she saw Eliza sitting there reading the letters Alexzander wrote her. Angelica walked out side and walked around through the gardens and the end of it she saw someone sitting on the bench she walked closer and she saw it was Alexander he heard her and turned around he stared at her. He said "Angelica..." Angelica wanted to turn around but she couldn't turn away from him, He started walking closer and he took her hand she felt the same way the first night they met Alex said "Angelica how are you doing?" His face looked so concerned, she answered back "a-alright" he stepped closer and took her other hand "Angelica please I want you to be happy" Angelica looked up at him and said "Ok! You know! I am not ok Alexander I never was!" Alex rubbed his thumb over her face he was rubbing off the tears she had coming down her cheek, "Alex..." she whispered Alexander's eyes were glued on hers he started to lean in and he said "Angelica...I Love u" and there lips touched he pulled her in Angelica was in a trance she always wanted this and now it was happening she closed her eyes and at that moment she was satisfied.