I will tell your story

Angelica couldn't sleep that night she got out of bed and walked to Alexander's desk and picked up some of the papers he had written she read them and said "your really do write like your running out of time" she smiled and heard someone behind her it was Peggy she said "how you doing Angelica?" She smiled and said "I am fine" she kept on reading the papers and said "can you grab Laurence" she ran and grabbed him out of bed he looked at Angelica and said "you called?" She smiled and said "yes...John I miss Alexander more than anything and I need him to be remembered so I am going to tell his story" Laurence smiled and said "let's go" the next day she started she said "oh Alexander...I will make you proud" she started doing her work she said "I will tell your story, I rely on Laurence while he is alive we tell your story! He is berried is trinity church near you when I need his most he was right on time! But I am still not through I ask myself what would you do if you had more time! Oh can I show you what I'm proudest of...the orphanage I established the first private orphanage in New York City...I get to raise hundreds of children and in there eyes I see you Alexander I see you every time and when my time is up have I done enough will they tell our story! Oh I can't wait to see you again it's only a matter of time. Angelica didn't know where she was she only saw 3 people standing in front on her first she saw Peggy and she ran up to her and gave her a hug, then she saw Laurence and her eyes started to fill up with tears she ran up to him and hugged him even tighter, then she saw him...her tears started running down her cheeks and he ran to her and she ran to him she jumped and Alex's arms and he picked up her head and said "I missed you" she smiled with tears still coming down her check he pulled her face closer and kissed her and she was back with the man she loved.