I know...I know

Angelica was worried sick Alex told her that he had a duel with Burr, she was pacing and crying she didn't know what to do she said "what if he doesn't come back Laurence!" He held her hand and it was trembling he said "He will be back" she started trembling even more she decided to go and sit by The docks and wait for them to come back Laurence sat next to her and holding her hand, across the lake Alex stood there looking at the rising sun he was so worried he knew he had to go back to Angelica she needed him and he needed her. Angelica was freaking out the sun was up and she knew they would be here soon so she started pacing, after a while she saw 2 boats rowing back across the Hudson she looked and there was a guys laying in a boat he had his hair down and was wearing glasses...she recognized him and Alexander her Alexander she started shaking Laurence looked and he knew who it was too she saw Angelica crying so much and shaking nonstop he grabbed her hand and ran over to where they stopped rowing Alex had a big patch of blood on his side Laurence hugged Angelica and they brought Alexander to the hospital he was laying on his deathbed and Angelica was next to him, he grabbed her hand and said "Angelica...I-I am so sorry" she started to cry again and said "shhhh...save your breath" he said "I am so sorry Angelica for everything, not telling you the truth...in the first place, the affair, and this" she tried to smile but couldn't all she could do was cry she said "I know...I know" he smiled at her and said "Angelica...no matter what anyone says...I was always satisfied with you..." His eyes closed and his hand got cooled Angelica cried more and more and screamed "Noo!!" She laid on him and Laurence came behind her and hugged her he was crying to. The doctor came in about midnight and said "I am sorry miss it is time to go they need to take away the body, Laurence picked her up she was still crying and they walked out of the hospital she said "Alex..." Laurence hugged her tight and said "shhhhh...let's go see Peggy."