Wedding

It was Alexander's and Eliza's wedding and she was the maid of honor next to Laurence she got into a nice light pick dress and left her hair down she looked ok but she was still very upset she looked up at the night sky and there was her favorite things the stars, she looked up at them and drew her fingers across where she saw Alexander's eyes she feels the tears coming in her eyes and she can't help but let it out she starts to sob on her balcony and then she hears a knock on her door but she didn't want to move luckily it was Peggy she saw Angelica she was so worried that night when she told her, she loved Alexzander she was so happy for her but when she found out what happened she new Angelica was heartbroken. Peggy walked over to Angelica and said "you ok big sis?" Angelica looked at her and her face was all wet with tears Peggy held her hand it was trembling "It will be fine I will be there and Laurence will be there and if u need me just hold my hand and after we can go straight home" Angelica looked up and just smiled, Peggy wiped he tears away and they went downstairs they both got into the carriage and Angelica was holding Peggy's hand she new the worst was to come.

They got to the wedding Angelica walked in Laurence grabbed her by the arm and said "Hey your going to be ok?" Angelica smiles and says "Yea...I will be fine" Laurence wasn't completely convinced but he let go of her arm she walked over to the table Laurence, Peggy and her were sitting she looks down and grabs the glass with her whine she looked up and saw Alexander with Eliza she couldn't take her eyes off of him but after a while she looked back down trying to hold back the tears when Alexzander turned around he saw Angelica, he saw her he wanted to go talk to her but didn't know what to say he whisperer to himself "oh Angelica..." Laurence looked at Angelica and saw she wasn't going to last much longer so he got things started he yelled "Alright! Alright! That's what I am taking about! Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor Angelica Schuyler!" She stood up and took a deep breath and said "A toast to the Groom!" The soldiers crowd around Alexzander and start to yell "To the groom! To the groom!" Angelica yells "To the bride" the girls crowd around Eliza and say "To the Bride! To the Bride!" Angelica says "From your sister Angelica...is always by your side! To your union and the hope that you provide! May you always be satisfied!" The tears start to form in Angelica's eyes as she watched Alex and Eliza. She started to shake and Peggy came and grabbed her hand Alex looked at her he was so worried he saw her shaking he wanted to go and hug her just like that night but he was with Eliza now he whispered to himself "Yea...with Eliza now" he took one back look at Angelica before her and Peggy started walking out.