Please dont go...

Angelica walked down the stairs she saw Alex sitting at the dinner table reading the newspaper she thought "it was time to tell him" Angelica has he pregnant for 2 weeks now but she was to scare he would freak out, she walked into the dinning room Alex looked up from his news paper and said "hello love" Angelica smile and kissed him on the cheek she sat next to him and took a deep breath "Alex..." then there was a knock at the door he got up and walked over to the door he opened it and it was Laurence she got up out of the chair and smiled at him he waved he whispered something in Alex's ear and he looked back at Angelica, she was puzzled about what could be happening she walked over and grabbed Alex's hand and looked at him he looked at her and put in a fake smile Angelica was done with the secrecy she said "ok what is going on?" Alex squeezed her hand tighter and said "uh...because me and Laurence um...have to go back to the war" Angelica's eyes widened she stepped back letting go of his hand and yelled "Wh-what no you can't!" Alex said "but we have to" Angelica grabbed his hand again and said "but...but...I am pregnant" Alex's eyes fill up with tears and he says "th-that is great!" He hugged her and said "but I still have to go back" Angelica's eyes filled up with tears and he said "Please don't cry for me...I will be back before you know I am gone" but she said "But you could die! And Laurence can die! And I need y'all alive!" She hugged Alex tighter and grabbed Laurence's hand and said "please don't go..."

(Sry for a short chapter)