Wedding (Part 2)

Today was the day Angelica was fixing her hair, "Today is the day" she said softly she took a deep breath in and couldn't stop smiling, Laurence and Peggy walked in Laurence helped her up and just raped him in his arms she looked up at him and smiled he had always been there for her and she was glad he was here now then Peggy came and hugged her to she said "Thank you both of you" they hugged her tighter and smiled. Angelica picked Peggy to be the maid of honor and Alex chose Laurence again, she started walking down the isle she looked into Alex's eyes and she knew she was satisfied, Alex did the same he had never be probably never would but at this moment he was satisfied, when Angelica got to the alter they said there vows and the priest said "You may now kiss the Bride" Alexander cupped her check in his hand and bright her face closer Angelica bright her mouth to his and put her hands on his chest, after they smiled and laughed with each other and smiled he rubbed her thumb across her check and smiled a bigger smile the both ran out of the church and grabbed Laurence and Peggy they all got into the carriage Alex grabbed Angelica's hand and was talking to Laurence she rest her head on his shoulder and he looked at her and kissed her on the forehead and keep talking to Laurence Peggy screamed out "Time for the after party!!" Everyone looked at her a laughed.