Chapter 10: I'm a bad freind

You keep laughing as you're looking at Zane and Aphmau. You still laugh but manage to say "Zane I knew you loved my little horseys but this is just to much. I mean you have the characters and everything you even have a dress. He looks down at the floor and starts to pick up the my little horseys toys. He murmured some thing under his breath as he was picking the stuff up. You stop laughing and watch as aphmau helps Zane pick up the toys. You bend down to help but Zane says "we don't need your help Andra!" You back up a little and just watch as he puts all of the stuff into a bag then puts it onto his back. You watch as aphmau gives him a hug then you and leaves without a word. Now it's just you and zane staring at each other. "What!?" Zane finally says. "I-im,....Zane I'm s-" "You followed me then you made fun of me I don't think your sorry Andra!" He walks towards the door but stops. Without looking back he says, "you know Andra I can't believe I actually thought you were my freind..." You look at him as he starts walking out of the door and down the stairs and blurt out "I know im not a good freind!" You take out the picture of you and zane out of your pocket and look at it. You fall to the floor and start to cry while looking at the old picture. Zane walks over to you and grabs the picture out of you hands. He looks at it and then at you. He sits down next to you and then digs in his bag. He pulls out a old picture book and opens it. He flips through the book and stops at one picture. He rips it out then he flips through it more and stops. He kept ripping out pictures and ends up with about 5 in his hand. "H-here." He says and trys to hand them to you. You just keep crying and don't take them. He gently opens your hand and puts the pictures on it. He curls your hand back up and puts his two hands around yours. He looks at you and you keep your eyes shut tight. Tears dripping down ur face and onto your lap he wipes one off your face and hugs you. You hug him back and he gets up and leaves.