Chapter 6: We Kissed??

You run after Zane and before he could run into the forest you tackle him to the ground knocking him out. You drag him to his house then run back to your house after putting Zane on his couch. You run into your room and grab the note book. Then you run to the shed at the back of your house and grab rope. You run back to Zanes house and grab a chair from his kitchen then run back to the living room with it. You drag Zane off the couch and put him on the chair then you tie him up with the rope. You tie the knot super tight so Zane would not get free and try to run again. You turn on Zane's tv and change it to Zane's saved recordings. Then you change it to Zane's my little horseys episodes and get ready to delete it. Zane wakes up and you look at him anger flaring in your eyes. "Wow your strong!" "Thanks I've been practicing with Katelyn!" You smile then see Zane looking down at his hands and legs at the ropes tied around them. "You won't get out of those knots." You say smartly. "Stop trying to act like your better than me!" "Tell me about this or I'll delete this special episode, behind the scenes, one time, already deleted on air, my little horseys." "Go ahead delete it see how much I care." He roles his eyes and you click the little trash can under the save "Ok I will." You click the delete button and a deleting screen pops up the time says you can cancel. You watch Zane's expression as his eyes widen as the deleting process goes from 3% to 80% then 90% then Zane begs "please don't delete it I'll tell you every thing you want to know." "Ok fine." You say sadly then press cancel. "Let's me wisper it into you ear then. Come here." You get closer then he did something, something that was shocking. He kissed you!! You slap him and yell. "Don't you every do that again!" "Oh come on you enjoyed it. Don't lie." You slap him again "Never ever again!!" "Fine fine!"