Chapter 21: Another Day

You wake up not knowing when you fell asleep. You notice you fell asleep on the couch and someone must have covered you with a blanket while after. You check your phone wondering what time it was. Your phone said it was 9:00. Not knowing if you can leave or if you have to stay you get up and walk to the door. You make plans to walk to the library and check out some books on werewolves. You open it and walk out of lucindas house. You walk to your house and open the door. Closing it behind you, you run up stairs and dig around for your mp3 player. You find it under your bed with a old dusty box. You open it and there are a few books in it. You shuffle through them and find the small book of spells. You shove it into a bag with a water bottle and extra hoodie. You walk back down stairs and out the door. With a ear bud in one ear you make your way through the woods and to the library. You walk into the library and look around for the werewolf mythology books. Everyone thought werewolves just appeared one day and they were dangerous but now today only the human werewolves exist and people know they are friendly, but after some research you find a old werewolf full fact book. Inside the cover it was labeled in red ink 'This book is proven to be myth not truth.' You keep reading anyway.

Table of contents. . .

Chapter 1: How To Tell If Your a Werewolf.
Chapter 2: How To Control Shifting.
Chapter 3: How To Minimize The Pain When You Shift For The First Time.
Chapter 4: What If I'm Already a Werewolf?
Chapter 5: How To Fight Correctly.
Chapter 6: What If I'm a Mefwa Already?
Chapter 7: The Myths.
Chapter 8: Can I Die By Shifting.
Chapter 9: The Ultima Story.
Chapter 10: More On Ultimas.
Chapter 11: What To Do And Not Do If I'm An Ulitma.
Chapter 12: How To Hide My Werewolf Form From Others.
Chapter 13: Can I Hurt People When I'm a Werewolf?

You bring it with you and look through the magic section. You grab a few simple spell books and witchcraft books. You check them out and walk back to your house.