Chapter 18: I Can't Fight This

You wake up at the crack of dawn and charge your dieing mp3 player. Watching the sun comes through the trees you try to get up. As you get up the sharp pain of a headache hits you. It wasn't any ordinary headache though it felt like a million bricks thrown at your head. You fall to the floor trying not to scream in pain. You lay there until it stops then slowly get up and go down stairs. You manage to walk to the front door until late another headache comes. After about 5 minutes of laying on the the floor screaming in pain you fumble out the door closing it behind you. You walk over to Kawaii Chans house and knock on the door she opens it and let's you in you tell her about the letter from your dad and the wedding next week and also about the bite. But before you could mention Zane helping you by knocking out the strange werewolf man another headache hit you. You fall off the couch and onto the floor trying your best not the scream out loud. KawaiiChan was running around you picking up the phone and dialing nummbers. She finally calls lucinda for help. Lucinda comes rushing in with potions and a spell book with ingredients. She gives you a potion that's dark green and it did NOT taste good. Your head still hurt but not as much as before. You look at your sister then all you see is black. When you wake up you were in lucindas house on the couch with everyone surrounding you. Evreyone except zane, zane was sitting in a chair in a corner hands on his head. They start talking really loud like I just rose from the dead "She's awake guys!" "She awake!" "Andra!" "Andra are you ok!" "Heh not with you guys screaming in my ears." You smile and sit up slowly. Lucinda was mixing potions, Aphmau was next to Aaron whispering stuff into his ear, zane didn't look up from his spot, and KawaiiChan pacing back and forth in the room, everyone else was just talking. After lucinda gave me a few more potions for the pain she told everyone to leave the room and give me some space. I guess Zane didn't hear her because he was left there. After a while of doing nothing but thinking about my decision Zane gets up and walks over to me. "A-Andra are Y-you ok?" You look into his light Sky Blue eyes and noodles "Ya I'm fine now." You say hopeing he didn't hear the scared shakiness in your voice. "Andra I should have known something was wrong. You went to my house I really wanted to see you but you left. . .was that supposed to be a prank of some sort!?" "N-no I-i. . . ." He cut you off "Andra I know you don't like me but why? I was your friend. . .heh I guess even friends. . You know the really close kind can't remember that far back. Andra come with me." He grabs your wrist and pulls you upstairs. "Zane where are we going!" You get the a window and he opens it. There's a tree branch that reaches the house sturdy enough to climb on. He gets on it the turns to help you. He reaches out his hand but you hesitate to take it, but finally you do. He helps you onto the tree then down the tree. He pulls you across the yard and to his house. Pulls you inside then up stairs he takes you into a room. He turns on the lights and in the middle of the room there was a cauldron with a liquid inside. He grabs a bottle off of a desk. The bottle had a small white spark on it. He grabed a few more all of them were the same as the last. He put each one in the cauldron and it lit up. "You've been practicing magic!" "And witchcraft. I've also studied sorcery."