Old ways

The next few days were of Jas slowly moving around the lair, she didn't do much but be near the girl's for Splinter had forbidden the boy's of going near her until he could believe they had enough learned from the punishment he gave to each of them: Michelangelo couldn't watch TV or play his video games, Donatello couldn't enter his lab or talk with April or Leatherhead, Raphael was banned from his bike and hanging out with Casey and Leonardo was to clean every weapon, take care of the laundry, no morning runs, no contact with Usagi and he couldn't do anything he enjoys alone in his room for if he wished to meditate it was during training hours when Splinter decided it.

Morning arrived and Splinter had set up the bamboo poles for training, the girls were seated and the boys with Splinter were ready as Jas walked in and jumped to join them for training making Splinter smile to her, the five first worked on there katas with the four girls who were watching kept talking to one another about helping Jas, when Splinter decided it was time to do some training he made sure his sons were one against the other while he trained Jas making them watch as she battled him while Leo was against Mikey and Donnie against Raph but the girls were focused on Jas at the moment making the boys hate it a bit "You may rest now for the day" Splinter said making the five nod and walk out with Jas going to the kitchen to get herself some water.

The turtle's watched her as they went for a shower, she didn't even go to get cleaned since they took all of the hot water so instead she had to wait about an hour to take a shower later on with the girls keeping there boyfriends focused on something else, Splinter invited Jas to his room to meditate with him making her accept and join him in his room "How do you feel?" he asked making her shrug "I think they still want to pick on me right now" she said making him nod as Nari had told him what the boys had done and were planning to do if she and the other three hadn't distracted them as Jas went to take a shower "Shall we begin?" Splinter asked making Jas nod as the two began to meditate.

Once she sensed her father was deep in meditation, she opened her eyes and quickly went to the box and took the wrapped crystal and hid it in her pants before quickly going to meditate with her father, they stayed like this for hours making the four girls keep there boyfriends away from the room as the two finished there meditation "My daughter, I shall go and watch my shows now while you should get something to eat" Splinter said making her nod and walked towards the kitchen to get herself something quick to eat, the girls came over and smiled to her making Jas smile as she went back to her room to get a bit of sleep for herself as she claims leaving the boys to relax with there sister gone for now.

Jas had kept the duffel bag Leonardo had with him and then took her own to fill it with her things, she had left at times the lair to buy herself some things but she knew it would be best to get some food just in case she needed to walk a bit and rest, once it was done she got the egg safely wrapped in the blanket Clover gave her and placed it in her bag, she decided to wait until it was dark in the night before using the crystal so that no one would see the light from when she touches it, it took some time but the moment she heard Michelangelo at last turn in for the night she got the bags strapped to her shoulders and unwrapped part of the crystal and then touched it and in an instant she was sucked into the world her lover was in making her smile at her victory.

Once she saw she was in the garage she saw Leonardo's sister looking panicked at what she had done while Jas took a mallet and smashed the shard her Leo touched, taking the duffels she walked into the loud streets of New York as she saw mutants walking around making her understand why Leonardo had clothes in his bag for himself, it was dark at the moment and she knew people were going home making her go into an alley to get to the sewers until someone pushed her to the ground making her see Hun and his goons "Well then, I see a little ninja girl out and about" he said as he took a bat and smirked as his men went to attack, quickly on her feet she pushed her bags to the side and battled them all.

With how many they were coming in to join she was having a hard time keeping them away as Hun swung his bat on the back of her head as she falls to the ground "Get off of her!" yelled a heavy brooklyn accent making her try to look but her vision was blurry making her wonder who it was, she was then gently lifted to see golden eyes making her smile "Raphie" she whispered but his eyes were wide as if something clicked in his mind as he pulled out his phone "Leo... She's here" he said the rest was muffled as she passed out, Raphael knew about Leo going to another dimension for when he came back he had shown his brother's the picture of the Jasmine he fell in love with and gotten pregnant and now he was watching her in his arms as he took her bags and brought her to his home as he chuckled.

The old way really is a good thing to keep when going out.