The torture

As the sounds of yelling was heard around Mikey moved to hold Jas as close as possible, he didn't want her to be scared about any of this as Raph took care of Maya "Let's move Jas... We need to get somewhere else that we can be safe" Mikey explained as Jas cried in fear and nodded to him, he nodded to his brother who nodded back as the two carried a few things and moved as fast as they could to there safe room, this room was set to be so well hidden that not even alien tech could find it, it was also designed for anything and everything (cooking, bathroom, beds, baby stuff and sex toys and outfits) making Jas slowly calm down.

Mikey made Jas get on the bed while Raph got Maya to sleep, they knew that Jas wouldn't calm down until Leo and Don got back... But at least they could try to take care of her, once Raph was done with putting Maya to bed he moved to join Mikey who was cuddling with Jas at the moment making him move to face her and hold her face in his hands making her smile to him as she slowly calmed down to there situation "Everything will be fine... Leo and Don got this covered" Mikey said making her nod as she closed her eyes and cuddled with Raph, just then the door opened to reveal Donnie "We got them... Leo's still taking care of where they each go, once done he wants Jas to decide what we should do" he explained as they then turned to Jas.

She didn't look ready to do any of this at the moment but she had to try "I want them to understand, I love you four and... When Leo was there what we did was making love and not rape" she explained making them nod in understanding to her words "I'll go see what Leo did so far... I'm sure we can figure out what to do then" Don explained making them nod as he walked out, Mikey then looked to Jas who was slowly moving to stand making Raph go to help her "I'm going too, it's safe now so I should go too and help" she explained making the two nod as Mikey went to get Maya and Raph got Jas changed into something more... Developed for her and what they would do.

It modeled her body well, showed perfectly the form of her body and was very sexy on her at the moment as she walked around in it as they got to where Leo was talking to Donnie making Jas able to see inside of a room to see the four boys in separate rooms but tied up each in different ways, she didn't know what they could do so to make them understand any of this but then she thought about what she did and decided to talk to them, she slowly walked into the room and went for Leo since he was the first in all of this "You really look weak and useless like this" she said making Leo turn to his sister, he was tied to a lab table with a muzzle over his beak "It's too bad you can't talk... It would have been nice to hear what you would have to say about my romantic feelings for you" she then said making him roll his eyes.

"But now that I think about it... You never did care about anything that was romantic... But Karai" she then said making his eyes widen as he looks at her at her discovery "Which is why I had no choice but to kill her, and it caused such a nice result with the Foot leaving for Japan!" she continued with a smile as Leo began to cry "Oh... Are you crying tears of joy from freeing you of being a possible slave to her? Cause when I went into her room... She had drugs to use on you, a leash and collar with your name on it" she then said with this sadistic and insane smile on her face as she then went to see Raph who was tied up to a wall making her giggle at him and the injuries he gained making him glare at her "It's nice to see the tough one all beaten up and weak like this... Makes me wonder if I should even tell you about Joi" she said making him look at her.

"What did you do!?" he demanded making her giggle "Nothing really... I just threatened her that I would kill her if she didn't turn around of going to tell you her feelings for you and instead go back home to marry someone else since you are mine because I loved you first" she explained and this made Raph's eyes widen "She wouldn't have worked for you Raph, only I can handle you and your anger" she then said and laughed as she walked to the next room where Donnie was tied up to a pole "You know it's funny how your like this... And here I thought Jhanna was actually getting your heart like April did" she said as Donnie looked at her "Which is why I killed her and gave her head to the ruler to show as proof of her victory... While for April I just told her fake facts about you to get her to be with Casey" she explained.

Donnie began to cry at her words...Jhanna was the one person he could of been happy with before being with Venus "Well... I do want to keep going but I have to tell Mikey about Renet" Jas then said as he saw how insane her eyes were at the moment to her actions and words "Oh Mikey~! I have news about Renet for you~!" she then said as her brother inside a cage looked at her "Renet hasn't been here for years" he mumbled making her nod "Yup! Because I said that if she came back for you that I would kill her on the spot" she said making his eyes widen "You... You would have... Killed her?" he asked making her nod with a sweet smile "Yup~! Cause your mine... And I will kill anyone who tries to get near what belongs to me" and as quickly as she spoke her sweet smile became an insane smile as she then walked out with a smile.

The torture she was putting her brother's in from her actions really was the best way to break them at the moment... Now all she had to do is take care of there girlfriends and there friends and speak with her father.