Crazy sex libido

Jasmine woke up to being wrapped by her four turtle's keeping her warm at the moment, she felt like nothing was wrong and that she could go back to sleep... But then she felt someone looking at her... And she saw Venus watching with her empty, dead eyes as she stopped bleeding, in that instant she sat up screaming in fear from the dream... Waking Donnie and Mikey up to comfort her, it had been three weeks since Venus died and Jasmine was discovered to have night terrors from it... She was able to wake up only after she sees the one watching her.

"Wanna talk about it?" Donnie asked as Mikey held her close, she shakes her head as her body trembled from the sudden dream she had just gotten at the moment making them simply hold her for a moment to let her calm down from what had just happened to her "I... I-i want" she began as Mikey leaned in to gently kiss her "We know" he whispered gently, sex was the one thing that helped after her night terrors... It would make her open up after it was over and tell them about the dream but due to the amount of times so far... She only needed to say the name and they then know... Depending on who it is.

As Mikey made her sit on his lap, Donnie kissed her while getting her undressed, she was a bit fragile at the moment after her dream but... The first time she had a night terror, Mona, Nari and Clover were being taken care of in the medical hall so the boys were with her... She had screamed and was unable to wake up until Leo held her and ordered her to do so, she had kept crying for a moment as Raph moved to hold her until her sobs became needy pants as they then saw that she was trying to beg for them to have sex with her... They didn't mind at all, but they were worried for her at the moment as once it was over she began to mumble about how 'she' was watching her with her dead eyes... Meaning Venus.

Mikey was the first to push inside of her, she was on his lap so it made sense which left Don with anything Jas want's or him to do to her or Mikey at the moment as Mikey made her bounce on him from the movement he was making on her, she was moaning the longer they went... And that was because Mikey decided to be kinky and for him and Donnie to wear cock rings so to not cum so soon as they were having fun at the moment watching as Jas keeps cumming from the items used on her to cum each time as Leo and Raph slowly walked in on the scene and then decide to join in on the fun with them by placing the cock ring on them and then moving towards Jas making her move towards them.

"L-Leo" she begged softly as he slowly nodded and kissed her before slowly pushing inside of her to join Mikey, she gasped and moaned at the pleasure as Donnie kissed her neck leaving Raph to watch and do something that she couldn't see at the moment so she simply watched what she could at the moment, Donnie kept her focused on him as Mikey and Leo moved inside of her which she was unable to stop loudly moaning from pleasure making them smile and ask her to keep going and to tell them what she wants at the moment making her unable to respond due to the massive pleasure, Mikey came he pulled out just as Raph moved to get into her ass making Jas moan once more in pleasure at the moment.

She kept cumming as they kept giving her pleasure and changing her position multiple times which made them smile as they watched her face filled with pleasure, she was set into the doggy position as Donnie fucked her ass leaving Leo under her as they were deep in a make-out session while also he had his cock in her pussy, Raph and Mikey were stroking one another while kissing as Jas moaned on her climax making them all smile as the turtle's all came together before going in the bathroom to get washed up together and then get back to bed to sleep for now "It was Venus again" Donnie said making Jas nod at what he suspected at the moment making them sigh at how much it was straining Jas at the moment.

Jas turned to look at Mikey and almost like a signal he slowly moved to kiss her gently before pushing himself deep inside of her "Does she ever rest?" Raph asked "I think it's because this dream was worse than the last ones about Venus" Donnie explained, the two were focused on the sex at the moment so they heard nothing from what the two said at the moment with Leo slowly moving closer to lightly nibble on Mikey's neck making him churr in pleasure from his brother who pushed his own cock into his little brother's ass as Raph and Donnie watched them as they rose together to there peak with Jas finishing first with a loud moan of pleasure and then the two together after her moments later making them smile as Jas slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep.

"Let's get washed up and then go to bed" Leo said making them nod and do so, They took care of one another as Jas slept and then all got dressed to then lay down with Jas who still slept "This is getting out of hand" Mikey mumbled as he gently combed her hair "Yeah but we can't do anything with everything she went through" Raph said "All we can do is make sure she knows everything is fine... And make sure that in the morning were ready for morning sex" Leo said making them smile and plan on what they should do for her in the morning making them end up getting the lube, bonds and toys out and ready to be used on the five of them in the morning.

Her crazy sex libido may be a lot to take care of, but it was still easy to care for 24/7 at all times .