Keep my heart safe

The two stayed like this for a bit while the other's spoke inside, none of them noticed the two who were missing at the moment for they were too focused on what they were talking, Mikey held Jas close to him as her head was at his heart making her able to listen to his heart beat as he gently combed her hair with his fingers making her close her eyes and slowly go to sleep, he smiled down to her as he looked up to see his brother's walk into the garden to reach them making him smile to them as he noticed the others waiting inside "She just went to sleep" Mikey said making Leo nod "Maybe we could let them just look at her, then have one come over at some point so Jas could get used to them?" Donnie suggested making Leo nod to the idea.

They had April and Casey come over first, they were the first told so it was deserved to them first "She's so young" April whispered believing Jas to still be slightly of a light sleeper, the moment she started to move in her sleep she went quiet to not have Jas wake up as Casey simply looked at her and then walked back inside while holding April's hand in his own, Leatherhead was next to come see Jas, he said nor did nothing but simply sat down and looked at her with eyes filled with pain and sorrow most likely for her and then nodded to Leo and walked back inside to let Splinter and Karai come to see her next.

The two stood before her as she slept still in Mikey's arms, Karai gently moved her kimono a bit to cover her legs while Splinter moved her hair slowly off her face to see it better "Take good care of her. And bring her over some time soon" he said making them nod as the two then left with the others leaving the turtles with there new sister, Mikey carried her to her room to sleep in a bit more with them watching over her in bed making them wonder what they should do next to care for her "Let's take her to see father tomorrow. She needs to know he's ok with her being his new daughter" Leo said making them all nod to his choice.

Jas slept all curled up on Mikey's side making him smile to her as she snuggled closer to him, they all looked to her and enjoyed the fact she wanted them "What's with all the watching me sleep?" she asked as her eyes opened to look at them, the four froze at being discovered as they then remembered that Jas had a small habit of pretending to sleep to not do chores or train "Sorry, we just like seeing you sleep. It makes you look cute" Mikey explained making her blush at the compliment given to her at the moment, Raph then moved for a kiss from her as she moaned in pleasure making them then get undressed and then had a few rounds until morning where the five were on the floor all cuddled up in a group pile, Jas woke up as Donnie brought her slowly into a bath to wash her up.

"Hey there" he whispered as she slowly woke up at that moment "More" she moaned out making him understand what she meant, he moved to join her and slowly pushed inside to feel her inner walls making Jas then gasp in pleasure making Donnie smile to her and her reaction "You feel tense. Something wrong?" he asked as they moved in sync making her hold his shoulders, she moaned and held on to him tightly as a way to keep herself certain that nothing would try to take her away "I don't... want to go... back there" she gasped as he pushed what felt almost like he was going deeper inside of her if it were even possible, he then went to hold on her hips so to move faster and harder inside of her body making her gasp even more in pleasure from the action as the two then came together.

"You should have called for us Donatello" the two looked over to see Mikey, Raph and Leo watching them in the water, the trio then moved to join them in the water making Jas smile at them as then they all relaxed in the water with Jas leaning into Leo's arms making him smile and hold her closer, once they were done Jas was once more sleeping so the boys had no other choice but to get her dry and dressed and then take her to bed to get some sleep for now, once they were all in bed Mikey held Jas close to him so she could in a way wake up to someone she cares about in the morning "Will tell her about father in the morning, that way she has time to get ready for it" Leo said making them nod there agreement on the plan, Donnie went to call there father to let him know about this.

"Very well, but please do make sure she is alright with this. I do not want her to struggle in speaking with me because she forced herself to come see me" Splinter said making Donnie accept his choice, he then walked back to the bed to tell his brother's "He said it's ok but Jas needs to be ok with coming to see him, she can't force herself into doing this" he explained making them nod, Jas then moved in her sleep with a light whimper of pain making the four turn to look at her as she cried from the dream she was having at the moment making Raph move to hold her close and started whispering something in her ear that slowly calmed her down from her dream making them all curl up close to her for the night "I'll ask her about it in the morning" Mikey whispered before they all went to sleep.

They had to keep her heart safe, they could feel almost like something was trying to make fear there home and to make her leave.