Soothing her

Jas slowly opened her eyes to the relaxing sound of a guitare, looking around she noticed the room she was in at the moment was quite simple making her wonder where she was as she stood up and noticed what she was wearing which was a peach pink nightgown with bandages wrapped around her arms and legs where she was injured making her then walk out of the room to find out who was playing the guitare at the moment, she walked around only for a bit as the music stopped and steps moved to her as to her shock it was Raph making her look him over, he then moved to lift her bridal style as she gasped while he carried her to his couch "The other's should be here soon" he said as Jas looked him over, his mask wasn't on his face as instead she saw red markings on his face between his eyes and along them making her wonder why she only saw this now.

"Where am I?" she asked making Raph then slowly mess with her long and dirty dark brown hair "My place... I got it once we moved out of the lair, we got a bigger one for us to stay in from time to time together" he explained making her nod to him as she looked the place over, it was simple making it odd for Jas to see Raph live in a place like this at the moment "What happened?" she then asked "After I called Leo, I took you here and cared for your injuries. then I changed your clothes and put you in my bed... oh! And the egg is fine I placed it next to you in bed just to keep it safe" Raph explained making Jas nod as she hadn't even noticed the egg next to her when she woke up making her even so sigh in relief to the good news.

"Thank you" she whispered making Raph look at her for a moment before smiling to her softly, slowly he moved his beak to her neck so as to take in her gentle scent and to keep in his memories, it was at the sound of a knock on the door that forced Raph to pull back and sigh "It must be them... i'll let them in and explain everything, you stay here since i'll bring them over later" he said making her nod as he got her laying on the couch as he went to answer the door, she turned her eyes to the furniture but did nothing more as her eyes slowly began to close making her feel too weak and tired to stop it as she went once more to sleep, she only woke a while later as she was held in someone's arms making her wonder what was going on as she noticed that her location was different from before making her look around to see she was in a car.

The feeling of someone touching her hair made her try to look for the source as it soothe her to sleep some more, it was when she looked up that her eyes widen at the sight of Leo being the one holding her as he looked forward making her wonder if he had noticed her waking up at the moment, as his eyes lowered there eyes meet making her start to cry making him use his other hand to wipe the tears away gently while none of the others noticed anything at the moment making her wish to kiss him as Leo quickly look forward before gently lifting her head as halfway he met her in a kiss making her blush and close there eyes together, she wanted to hold him, to wrap her arms around his neck but went against it and instead allowed him to take full control of there kiss as she quietly moaned in pleasure.

"Are you done making-out with her yet Leo? Cause this isn't fair for any of us" her eyes turned to the voice of Mikey looking over to them from the seat in front of where she was, he just like Raph and Leo didn't wear his mask and instead had marks between his eyes and at the edge of them as if to make a mask "I haven't seen her in any way for months Mikey. I can do this if I want" Leo said making Jas look at him as he then lifted her closer to his face making her blush "Leo, sometimes you need to go slow" Donnie said making Jas see that he was right next to Mikey making her smile to him as he smiled back to her "It's good to finally meet you Jas" Donnie said making her nod as Mikey giggled at how cute she was at the moment, when the car stopped Jas was lifted yet again as Leo carried her out of the car and towards a large mansion making her gap at the white marble home.

"Don't worry, it's bigger then it looks" Mikey said as he ran to the front door with Raph on his tail, Leo set her down as Donnie placed a coat on her shoulders "Come on, i'll show you inside" he said making her nod and follow him as she turned to see Leo get into the car to drive it somewhere, she followed Donnie to the door where the other two waited for them before getting inside making her look at the three and the thought of being with the four now, when the door opened she was amazed by the hall entrance for it was to look like a ball room "Come on, let's get you to your room. You can take a bath later" Mikey said making her nod and follow, she followed the three without a word knowing well that none of them would harm her in any sort of way after all making her simply look around as she goes with them.

She got in front of a pair of double doors making her wonder what was behind the door "You can look around in there before going to the bath, it's the door to your right when you get in. Will join you later on" Raph explained making her nod as she slowly walked inside and gasped as the doors closed behind her for the room was so big and amazing with the koto, gottan, erhu and a shakuhachi was set to the side making her wonder who played as the room was beautiful and to her taste, turning back to where she came in she realized that she was alone and was very much in need of a bath yet since she didn't have her things she had no choice but to put her clothes away and once done wrap herself in a towel before looking for a change of clothes making her open the door the bath.

 Will join you later on" Raph explained making her nod as she slowly walked inside and gasped as the doors closed behind her for the room was so big and amazing with the koto, gottan, erhu and a shakuhachi was set to the side making her wonder who...

The water was warm enough to make steam in the room, she removed her clothes and set them in a pile near the door making her then slowly enter the water and moan at the warm feeling coursing on her skin making her sigh in relief as she sat down an...

The water was warm enough to make steam in the room, she removed her clothes and set them in a pile near the door making her then slowly enter the water and moan at the warm feeling coursing on her skin making her sigh in relief as she sat down and closed her eyes as she then relaxed, she didn't even notice the door opening and later on closed or even felt the light waves of water on her skin until she opened her eyes weakly to seeing the four turtles in the bath with her ready to take care of her "Just relax and let us take care of you" Mikey whispered making her nod as the boys got to work making Jas sigh as she closed once more her eyes.

What they were doing to her from the moment she woke up for the second time... was soothing her pain.