Chapter 11

I woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by all sorts of bands. "Kris are you ok?" A girl asked. "What happened?" I asked confused. "Well after I pried Ashley off you, you fell to the floor and cried and yelled at Ashley, ran off the bus, I chased after you, then you tripped and fell somewhere, I don't know where cause I saw Ronnie carrying you in his arms towards me, and he said that you tripped and hit your head." Some guy said. I looked over at him confused. "Who are you people?" I questioned. "Kris don't you remember us?" another girl asked. "No." I said scared. Then a doctor came in. "Well I see she is awake." he said. "She doesn't remember us." the first girl that talked said. "From what I saw it looked like she hit her head pretty hard which caused memory loss." he said. I then saw one of the guys calling someone. A few hours later I got all of their names straight. Apparently I'm in a band, I'm the lead singer, and all those bands are my friends. Then I saw Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Niall walked. "LOUIS!!!" I screamed. "Krissy remembers me!" he exclaimed. "What about us?" Zayn asked. "Your Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Harry." I said pointing to each of them. Then 4 other people walked in. "Shelby who are they?" I asked her. "Kris this is Alex my Fiancé, Zack, Rian, and Jack your fiancé." she said. Jack I think it is ran up to me and kissed me, I was shocked for a bit, but then all my memory flooded back, and I kissed him back. Once he stopped I started crying. "I'm so sorry Ja..." he cut me off. "Its ok. Andy told me everything, I should have listened to what you had to say, and not just go by on what I saw." he said. "I missed you so much." I said. "I missed you more." he argued. "No I missed you more." "No I did." "No..." Shelby cut me off. "Ok you both missed each other." she said. "I got a surprise for you, since we are staying here for a week, I rented a hotel room for us." he said. "Ok Ms.Payne you are now free to go." the doctor said walking in. He took out the IV needle and I got up. Jack swept me off my feet and ran out to a car he rented. He put me in the passenger side and ran over to the driver side. He drove to the hotel while holding my hand and did not let go. Once we got there he opened the door for me and grabbed my hand as we walked in. As soon as we got there he roughly pinned me against the hotel room wall. He kissed my neck hungrily tugging at my shirt. He took off my pants and shirt and I did the same to him. "Jump." he commanded. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and through me on it, kissing me roughly. Soon we were both fully naked. "Jack come on your being a tease just kissing me." I moaned. He smirked and rolled a condom on. "Ready?" he asked teasingly. "Yes." I practically yell. He smiled and then thrusted into me. "Uh Jack." I moan. "Your so tight babe." he grunted going faster. We went like this for 10 minutes until we both reached our climax. He pulled out and lied down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I love you." he mumbled into the nape of my neck. We both fell asleep not long after cuddled into each other my face nuzzled into his chest.

Morning

I woke up to the scent of food being cooked. I looked around and notice Jack wasn't there, but his shirt was... hehe. I slipped it over my bra and panties that I already slipped on and walked out. I followed the scent to the kitchen and saw Jack flipping pancakes shirtless. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Morning beautiful." he said happily. "Morning." I mumbled tiredly. "Want pancakes?" he asked as he put the last one on the plate. "Yes!" I yelled. We set the island in the kitchen and ate our food. "Babe there's a carnival here and I was wondering..." I cut Jack. "Eat your goddamn food there is a carnival we need to go to!" I shouted and started shoving food down my throat. He chuckled and joined me. After he picked me up and ran upstairs. I found my suitcase and pulled out jean shorts, a white tank top, a red plaid button up shirt, and tan combat boots. After I got changed I curled my hair and applied some makeup. "You look stunning as usual." Jack complimented softly pecking my lips. "And you look hot like usual." I said after. "Shall we?" he asked holding his hand out to me. "Yes we shall." I said taking his hand. He called a taxi ahead of time so it was here when we were done. When we got there he pulled me towards a target shooting booth so he could win me the big teddy bear. "Jack come on this is your 5th try." I tried pulling him away. "One more round." he said slamming 5 bucks on the table. The guy in the booth shook his head and smiled at me and handed Jack 5 balls. He looked down and noticed the ring on my finger. "Your engaged?" he questioned happily. "Yeah to this idiot, what about you any special girl? Possibly guy?" I nudged. He blushed and nodded. "His name is Daren." he finally said. "Awe well you guys should come to the next warp tour date here which is tomorrow." I suggested. "So you support gays?" he questioned. "Yep don't worry I'll never judge you or anyone else who is gay or lesbian." I reassured. "Wait aren't you Kristine of Scarring Our Silhouettes?" he asked sounding extremely excited. "The one and only." I replied bowing. "I'm a huge fan, so is my boyfriend, but if he was here he would freak out the most." He said chuckling. "What about me Josh?" another male asked walking up. "Yes I got it finally, did you see that babe!" Jack shouted excitedly picking me up and spinning me around. "Yes I saw that Jackybear." I said poking his nose. "Oh my god y-your K-Kristine of Scaring Our Silhouettes." the other male stuttered. "You must be Daren, and yes I am." I said holding out my hand. He hesitantly took it, then I unexpectedly pulled him into a hug. "I can't believe I'm hugging you." he said in disbelief. I took a picture with him and I exchanged numbers with them. As Jack and I walked away, I saw Josh comforting Daren after meeting me. "They look so cute together." I complimented out of the blue. "Just like us." Jack said pulling me close to his side and I hugged the teddy bear. "His name shall be Jackybear." I declared. Jack chuckled and kissed my head. We ended up going on the Ferris Wheel last. This night was all I needed to get everything out of my head. I had Jack with me, met an adorable couple who were both fans, and I got a big ass teddy bear. This night was perfect.