Chapter 7: Our First Concert

"Kris look how many people are here already." said Skye. "I know it's amazing. Girls lets all yell at the same time hello everyone." I said they both nodded in agreement. "HELLO EVERYONE WE ARE SCARRING OUR SILHOUETTES!!!" we all yelled. The fans started to scream and yell. We walked into the building and saw Bryan Stars. "Mark whys Bryan here?" I asked. "Oh by the way you have an interview with him after the concert." he said. "Oh ok. Well girls lets get set up." I said. We went up to the stage to check it out. A few people came up and showed us where we plug our guitars in and where the mic was. "Ok girls sound check. Practice now." Said Mark. We started practicing and we sounded amazing. An hour later it was time for the concert I looked out into the crowd to see it packed full. Jack, Alex, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Mason (guy from Tim Hortons) were finally here. "Ok girls ready?" asked Mark. "Yeah I guess." I said. "Ok hands in." he said. Then we all said "S.O.S." (scarring our silhouettes). "Ok get out there and do your best." he said. "Good luck girls!" they all yelled. Skye walked on the stage first with her drumsticks the fan cheered. Then Shelby with her guitar they cheered again. I purposely waited a while and then I heard the fans chanting my name. I then decided it was time to go on with my bass they yelled really loudly. "Ok ok quiet I have something to say actually we have something at the end, so wait at the end until we say you can go to the meet & greet area. OK YOU GUYS READY!!!?" I yelled at the end. They all screamed I smiled at our fans. "Well then what are we waiting for." Then Shelby, Skye and I started playing our instruments. Then it was time for me to start singing so I did. This was amazing the fans the bands our lives we are living right now. I noticed someone in the crowd it was my dad, but I didn't let him ruin this moment. We finished all the songs and might I say, Shelby was amazing at her solos what am I saying we were all amazing. "Hold on where do you think you going? Girls come up to the mic." I said I waited a bit until they both were at the mic with me. "I just wanted to say you guys are all amazing fans, I'm happy that all you guys came to our first concert of the tour." I said. "And just to let you know we are going to be in warp tour." Shelby said. "I just have a few questions for everyone. Who likes the drummer me the most?" Skye asked. A fair amount of hands went up. "Ok who's likes the guitarist which is also our beloved best friend Shelby more?" she asked. More hands then Skye went up. "Ok who likes our vocalist who was late on stage and our best friend Kristine also known as Kris more?" she asked. A lot more hands then both of them went up. "But she made you guys wait." she said. "Hey I'm just that amazing aren't I." I said. The fans yelled & or scream. "Il take that as a yes." I said. "Well I guess it's time for the meet & greet." Shelby said and then we went offstage with our guitars/drumsticks. "You guys were amazing." they all said. "Thanks guys." we said I then went up to Jack and gave him a kiss so did Shelby but to Alex. "So when can we do the interview?" asked Bryan. "Shush peasant the fans are awaiting our appearance." I said and laughed. We then headed to the meet & greet and sat down in a chair. "Hello everyone." I said. Which got their attention and they screamed. I have gone through I think 20 people what I didn't want was the next person to be my dad. "When will you leave me alone?" I asked as I kept smiling at the fans and signing their stuff. "Never I still want you dead." he said. "Jack! Bring me some water I'm thirsty!" I yelled. "Here you go babe." he said and then kissed my lips. "You have a boyfriend?" he asked. "Why the fuck are you here! SECURITY!!!" Jack yelled. The security came and took him away. "Thanks Jack." I said and kissed him. "Awe you guys are so cute together." said the fan that was in front of me. "Thanks sweetie." I said. "All you guys and your boyfriends are cute. And could I have a picture with you three?" she asked. "Of course. Girls come here its picture time." I said. The girls came up to me and the fan and we took a picture. About 2hrs later we were done the meet & greet. "Ok Peasant we can do the interview now." I said. "Where?" he asked. "On the bus peasant. Bye Jack, Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, and Zayn." I said the girls also said their goodbyes. Then we went onto the bus and sat down. "Ok and we are live in 3...2...1 Hello I'm Bryan Stars..." he said but I cut him off. "I'm still going to call you peasant no matter what you say your name is." I said. "Why am I the peasant?" he asked. "Because I'm the god damn Queen." I said. "Fine. Like I was saying and I'm here with scarring our silhouettes. How about you girls introduce yourself?" he said. "Hi I'm Shelby and I'm the guitarist and background vocals." Shelby said. "I'm Skye and I'm the drummer." Skye said. "Unless you didn't hear me before I am the god damn queen. But seriously I am Kristine but most people call me Kris and I'm lead vocals and the bassist." I said. "Ok Kristine fans want to know why you are so weird?" Said Bryan. "I don't know what your talking about I'm not weird I'm crazy, cause nobody wants to be normal. I for one don't want to be normal that would be terrible." I answered. "Its true she is crazy one day she decided to wake me up by singing a creepy song, and holding a knife in her hand that looked like it had blood on it." said Shelby at this point I was laughing. "Its true and the look on your face was priceless but that's what you get for dumping a freezing cold bucket of water on me." I said. "Ok we are even." she said. "Ok this ones for all of you. What was/is your favourite band?... It can't be your band." He said. "Well now I don't got a answer. Kidding um I would have to say Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men and some other bands." I said. "I both me and Skye are with her on that one." she said. "Ok Skye what made you want to become a drummer?" he asked. "I don't know I think it was the fact in every band my favourite was usually the drummer and I have always liked drums." She said. "Shelby dreamergirl101 wants to know why you started to play guitar?" he asked. "I started to play because I wanted to play it my brother Ricky started to teach me and soon I became a guitarist." she said.