00:00:5e&

JULY 01, 2008
TUESDAY
3:01 A.M.

"Jung Hoseok, you're not even awake" and upon hearing those words, Hoseok opened his eyes and finally woke up from his longest slumber, only to be met by a camcorder right in front of his face.

"AH! what the hell?!" he screamed. Jin, still keeping the camera focused on him, plopped himself on hoseok's bed.

"Jin hyung—" he stretched his arm out to reach for the alarm clock on his night table, "—it's 3 in the morning! Why are you filming me, for fuck's sake?"

"It's part of the ritual, Hoseok" Jin grunted.

"Hyung, you just got that secondhand camcorder from the insane old man living right outside our dorm. Doesn't that sound spooky to you? You're not supposed to deal with weird strangers. besides, he died the following day—"

"It's because he didn't finish the ritual" Jin answered in a serious manner. Hoseok swore that he saw his eye turned completely dark, filled with menace and grim, for a moment but he thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

"Whatever, please get out of my room now" Hoseok plodded towards his bed and tried to tuck himself under the sheets but Jin was tugging the other end of it almost as if he was refusing the boy to sleep.

"Ugh, Jin hyung what do you want?"

"Help me, Hobi. The devil needs a vessel, someone he could possess—" Jin drew the camcorder nearer to him. Hoseok remained unbothered by his behavior thinking that Jin was just pulling another prank on him.

"The devil? Yeah, sure the devil needs me. Why won't you do it yourself?" filled with sarcasm, he completely ignored how serious Jin was of his request.

"He needs two bodies"

"Why is that so?"

"Because he's the king of hell; he needs someone who'd collect the souls of the seven greatest sins and once emptied, he'd take over two bodies" putting down the camcorder on the soft mattress, Jin slowly looked at Hoseok with sinister, dilating pupils until they had turned completely black.

Through his eyes, Hoseok drew back in fear as his stare instantly engulfed him to witness the burning fires of hell. It was all like a movie flashing before him; it was a trance that bewitched him into pleasure of watching all the sufferings.

"No! Nooo! St—stop please stop!" Hoseok screamed as the tar-stained hands of the sinners reached out to him, almost devouring his soul with them into the pit.

This is the effect of a devil's stare — a one-way ticket to hell.

Seconds later, Jung Hoseok is gone. Like a glass of milk, Jin emptied his body without leaving a trace of his humanity but still kept his memories intact.

The once gleeful boy who used to see kindness in every little thing was replaced by a foreign entity. Some would call him the King of Hell, the Beast, the Prince of Darkness, or even the Morning Star.

It was no other than Lucifer, the Devil himself.

Jin collapsed unconscious on the bed, almost dropping the camcorder to the floor but Hoseok caught it just in time.

He faced it to himself then his lips curved an insidious smile that could burn every soul that will stare right into it.

Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin were locked up in the corner of their own minds.

[camera zooms in hoseok's face; takes a snapshot of hoseok]

SAVE?

YES | NO

Snapshot saved as IMG_01