Chapter 15

When he got up all Teary eyed, I felt bad. But then I realized that he just broke my heart into 1000 pieces.

I dug my face into my knees and cried. I missed Thomas, if I never agreed to dating Jinyoung, Thomas would have never died.

I would've walked with him home, he wouldn't have driven home. It's times like this that I need a time machine.

As Jinyoung was about to leave he looked at me and ran to me. He hugged me one last time and whispered in my ear, "Forgive me, I still love you, with all my heart, I will never anyone more than I love you."

And with that he left. I ran upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I lie in bed and thought about everything.

It became too much to handle, I turned over to my side and fell asleep.

______

____________

I woke up feeling cruddy. I felt wet tears on my face, was I crying in my sleep?

I tried not to think about what happened. All of a sudden rocks come through my window. They were large.

I read one of them. "Look outside." I held the rock and popped my head out the window.

It was jinyoung, ugh. "What do you want?" I asked with an annoyed. "Mianhaesayo" he yelled from the yard.

I scoffed and shut my window. All of a sudden Jinyoung starts singing, "mianhae, noel saranghae~"

I wanted to cry but I also didn't. I couldn't help it, the tears wouldn't stop. They all came out and I couldn't help but think about what he did.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "Mianhae Yoona!" He said as he finished the song.

"If you didn't kiss her maybe we both wouldn't have to go through this!" I screamed as I plopped my head out the window.

"Just go away, I don't want anything to do with you." I said yet again, crying.

One tear landed on Jinyoung's face. He wiped it away as he was wiping his own. I shut the window and shoved my head into my pillow.

________

__________

I fell asleep to my own crying. When I tried to get up I couldn't, someone was holding me.

Noticing it was Jinyoung made me want to cry, but I won't let him upset me anymore!

He woke up and I pushed him off the bed. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.

I fell for his charms, I pulled myself closer to him and held him tight. I put my hand on his shoulder and bit my bottom lip.

(A/N- MY GLASSES JUST FELL UNDERNEATH MY BED AND I DONT WANNA GET THEM)

Jinyoung kissed me gently on the neck, making me fall for him all over again.

I put my arms around his neck, embracing him tightly. I kissed him on his soft lips.

He kissed back, passionately. Then I remembered what he did, how he had broken my heart.

I quickly broke the kiss and pushed him away. I got up and got the box of tissues in my room.

I sat on my bed, wiping away my tears. "Yoona, don't cry, please." Jinyoung softly said.

"Why, Why would you do that? Do you enjoy seeing me in pain?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Don't say that, you know I don't." He said with his eyes tearing up. "That wasn't even recently, that was before we even were dating..." He said mumbling.

I looked at him with a shocked look. I took out my phone and inspected the photo.

"Why would they release it now?" I questioned. "Maybe because they want us to breakup." Jinyoung replied.

I nodded with a look of realization. I could even tell that Jinyoung looked younger in that.

I put down my phone and hugged Jinyoung. "I'm so sorry, Oppa." I apologized.

He told me it was okay and hugged me back. I got up and got changed. I didn't know what we were going to do today, so I just dressed casually.

I put on demon jeans, a tank top, and sandals. I brought a small purse and quickly put my hair up.

We decided to go out for lunch. We went to a small restaurant and waited in line. I noticed there was some paparazzi.

I blew my cheeks up with air and stuck out my lips. Jinyoung smiled and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

I giggled and then we were seated.

________

___________

We went to the B1A4 dorm after that. I was still keeping distance away from Sandeul.

~~~~~~

A/N- GUYS MY GLASSES FELL AGAIN IDK WHAT TO DO. ANYWAYS SHORT CHAPTER BUT OH WELL. PEACE OUT MAH HOME SKILLETZZZZ ♡