Chapter 17

GUYS SOMEONE HAS TO TALK ME OUT OF CUTTING MY HAIR UP TO MY SHOULDERS UGH.

Anyways thank you to @yuukieee for my book covers~ they are awesome ^^ this chapter is dedicated to you!

~~~~~~~~

At the restaurant I got noodles with kimchi, my favorite!

The kimchi made it spicy, but it was still delicious.

After eating our food we went over to the B1A4 dorm. Baro's 1st bias was Taeyeon.

Since she was now taken he couldn't 'flirt' with her. Baro's idea of flirting was talking about food, which was cute.

I went upstairs to change since I always have some clothes here. I just put on some jeans and my sweater from the "Girls' Generation" music video.

I went into the kitchen and found ice cream. I was so happy and was about to eat when Jinyoung stopped me.

"Yah! That's ours!" He scolded me. I pouted then put it away to sit down with everyone else.

Once everyone was distracted I slowly walked into the kitchen and started eating ice cream.

It was cookie dough, I kind of had to eat it. When I turned around after putting my spoon in the sink Jinyoung was right behind me.

I had a guilty look of my face. "That was my ice cream." He said in a, what he considered to be scary, tone.

I giggled and put some on my finger. I wiped it on his face which followed by him chasing me up the stairs.

I ran into his room and he caught me, Holding me with a tight grip.

He started to tickle me and I couldn't stop laughing. "Stop! My stomach hurts!" I said while insanely laughing.

He finally stopped and he was chuckling too. We walked back downstairs and I wiped all the ice cream off my face.

"Oppa, you're so mean." I said with a sad look on my face. Jinyoung had a smirk and was trying to hold his laughter.

I gave him a 'I'm going to hurt you' look. "Hmm, I guess I'll go eat some more of that ice cream.." I softly said while making my way to the kitchen.

"Jinyoung! Just let her have it!" CNU yelled to Jinyoung. Jinyoung still followed me to the kitchen, not listening to CNU.

Instead of chasing me around he ate some with me as we were chatting every once and a while.

______

________

The next day when I walked downstairs everyone was gone.

I looked around for a not but found nothing. I grabbed my phone and called Sunny.

"Sunny-Ah, where is everyone?"

She responded with "Everyone is in different places, no one is really doing anything today."

We bid our goodbyes and I hung up. I started rummaging through the cabinets and the pantry but there was nothing to eat.

Just then I hear the doorbell ring. I jog to the door and open it to find Jinyoung with some breakfast for me.

Ginger, our dog, starts barking and jumping around thinking that the food is for her.

As we were eating I took the third sausage that I didn't want and put it in her bowl.

Jinyoung and I were just talking, watching tv, and playing games.

"Want to go out on a date tonight?" Jinyoung asked me. "Sure." I responded.

~~~~~~

A/N

Hiii ♡ I'm diggin this new wattpad update tbh. It's swaggy 😎😎😎 bye guys ♡