Chapter 19

That was the hardest week of my entire life. Jinyoung was the only one who could make me the happiest girl alive.

I was losing hope that I'll ever find love. First Thomas, now Jinyoung, the only one who was with me during that time.

Whenever I was in CNU's arms I felt happy and safe. It made me miss Jinyoung's touch, his smell, his face, his eyes, his lips, his hair, I missed him, more than anything in the world.

CNU and I went to the tree Jinyoung and I loved a lot. One day when we were at the tree CNU asked me an important question.

"Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?" Him asking that made me think. Would he mend my broken heart?

"Yes! I will!" I answered. He gave me a kiss on the lips and I gave him one back.

"Can we run and walk out into the fields? It was Jinyoung's favorite thing to do here." I asked CNU.

We got up, and ran around the fields. "I wish Jinyoung could be here." CNU said.

"He is. He's always here. He's happy right now, and smiling. Let's run here, for him, for his happiness." I explained to CNU.

We ran, and it was for Jinyoung. We ran to the sun, we ran to the skyline, we ran to Jinyoung. I believed Jinyoung was here with me all the time. He's holding me and telling me everything is okay.

He's what's keeping me smiling when I should be crying. He's the one who keeps me company. He's the one who loves me more than anyone in this world.

He's the one. The one I loved. The one I need. The one I want. The Only One.

--End of Lonely Without You--

~~~~~~

A/N

be my girl is playing 😏 I'm sad to do this but :-( I hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction, I enjoyed making it. No sequel for this one :-)

I love you all for reading, thank you ♡