Chapter 8

I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Jinyoung but I couldn't we had to shoot this video ASAP.

"Jinyoung, it's been fun, but you have to go." I told him with a sad look on my face.

I didn't want to make him leave, but he had to.

I didn't want to argue with him so I just walked away.

We all got into our positions and started.

"Oh Mi-mi-mi-ster you so bad-bad-bad-bad." I hummed in my head to go along with the beat.

I noticed that Jinyoung was just standing there waiting and that made me feel bad.

I tried to ignore it, which was hard. When I was dancing with one of the companies dancers I could see a jealous look on Jinyoung's face.

I wasn't sure what his name was, but he seemed really nice, and he was a really good dancer.

After we finished practicing I went up to him and introduced myself.

"Hi~ you might already know me but I'm Yoona!" I said to him.

"My name is Chris, and yeah, I know you." He replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" I said while walking away.

"What was that?!" Jinyoung asked me when I walked away.

"That was me, and Chris, talking, haven't you done that before?" I replied.

He seemed really frustrated and I didn't know why.

"Why do you care so much? He's not going to kill me!" I asked.

"Yoona... With me not being around you anymore, I'm afraid I'll lose you." Jinyoung responded

~~~~~~~~~

A/n

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT IT IS CURRENTLY 5:55 AM AND I HAVENT SLEPT ALL DAY AND IM TIRED AF

OKAY BYE