Chapter 12

3rd Person POV 

~~~

Demise's sword hit Link's side. Link was laying in a pool of his blood. He was panting and coughing up blood. 

He said, "I will not die, not until I save (Y/n)."

A fairy flew around Link and Link's side injury was healed. Then Demise tried to stab him but Link jumped onto Demise's blade and stabbed him in the chest. Demise fell on his back and was about to be impaled with the Master Sword.

~~~

(Y/n) unconscious body regained its color and she opened her eyes. As she did she gasped. She found herself in the Sealed Temple lying on the stone floor. She looked around. She looked at her black toga she still had on. And the ear cuff Ghirahim had placed on her was on the floor next to her. It broke when Ghirahim was destroyed. 

She questioned, "...Link?"

(Y/n) went to the doors of the room and placed her hands on them. 

Impa said, "Your Grace, it relieves me that you are awake. He must have defeated your ancient adversary. But your hero hasn't returned yet."

(Y/n) was about to open her mouth but a yellow flash of energy engulfed the room. Link then appeared, his back facing (Y/n). Link turned around and saw (Y/n). 

Delighted he said, "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) said weakly, "Link." then she started to tear up. 

Without having to say another world Link went to (Y/n). (Y/n) was shaking. He embraced her, holding her close. When he let go, (Y/n)'s hands were still on his chest. 

She said, "Link, I-"

She didn't get to finish because Link sealed his soft ones on hers. She was surprised by the fact he was kissing her, but she kissed back. Then Link pulled away. Link started to caress her cheek.

He said, "I've been wanting to do that for awhile now."

(Y/n) bit her lip and tried to avoid his gaze. "L-Link."

Link put a finger under her chin and their eyes made contact. (Y/n) could feel her heart racing. 

"(Y/n), I love you. It's always been you. Please be my girlfriend." I gasped, the words I always wanted to hear were just said by the man I loved.

"Of course, Link. I thought you'd never ask."

(Y/n) thought: 

I guess my dream did come true.

~~~

After the events of Link and (Y/n)'s adventure they decided to move to the surface together. This let to their marriage and the birth of their two children. And the future of the surface or as we know it as Hyrule.