Jackie Get Up!! *Introo*

"JAS!!!! GET BACK HERE!!" Bre yelled as she chased Jasmine around the store.

"NO!! Please Bre, don't do it!!" Jasmine beg as she keep running.

Before she can officially be in the group, she has to get a new image. And she didn't really like that idea...

*This girl think im playin'* Bre thought to herself as she stopped running.

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait........

I skipped some stuff. How about we re-wined to June 5, 2013. Known as the last day of school for the students of ATL Talent Tech High School.

Summer was soon to come and all it did was rain for the past few days. As for Jas, she still had to go to school. Rain or no rain...

Jasmine's P.O.V -Second Person-

As peaceful as can be, Jas was asleep. Dreaming the same dream she been dreaming for months. Her dream about having fame. And a lot of it.

Her room was really small and cold. All she had to cover with was a really thin sheet. It was raining really hard outside and all you could hear was thunder and the sounds of cars splashing in the rain. But Jas could sleep through anything, and I mean anything.

Next thing you know, her room door flew open and her 'FAKE' mother walked in.

"Ayeeeeeeee! It's time for school Jackie- or whateva yo name is..." She said while itching her really nicely done weave.

Jas didn't move at all.

"I said get up gurl!" Still, Jas didn't move. "Fine..."

She then left the room and came back with some ice cold water. Without saying a word, Jas's 'FAKE' mom, also known as Mrs. Howard poured the water on Jas.

Jumping out of bed and falling on the floor, in pain, Jas said, "I'm up."

She stood up and grab a towel.

"And hurry up and get to school, cuz i ain't got time for you..." Mrs. Howard finished as she walk out the room.

Quickly, Jas ran to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed her teeth and did her hair. It wasn't nice and long like most girls, but it was past her shoulders.

She went to her old dusty dresser and pulled out a pair of grey Aero sweat pants and a black button-down v-neck. She also puts on some socks as well.

She got her old Jordans and put them on. She picked up her old Sidekick phone off the charger and ran down the stairs.

Grabbing her rain coat, she was out the door...

Since it was still raining, she just ran all the way to school. When she got there, she ran through the halls and no one was there. She thought everyone was in class. On her way to her locker, she turned the last corner and....BAM.....she got blasted with water from water guns. :(

Soon she was in the bathroom crying her eyes out while coughing at the same time. She stayed in there for the rest of her half-a-day playing games on her phone.

When the finally bell rang, she ran to her locker, got her extra pair of clothes and was out the door...

#########################################################################################################################################################

I know, to short but I wanted to leave you guys guessing.

I know starting another book is a bad idea, but I was looking for OMG Girlz story's and lets just say some were.... no comment. So I decide to write one.

also I wanna Dedicate this book to iBasedSurpreme. Her story was the first fan fiction I read on Wattpad. If you haven't all ready, go read her stories. She's a great writer.