Day 2

Jas's P.O.V

"HEY I JUST MET YOU!

AND THIS IS CRAZY!

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER

SO CALL ME MAYBE!!!" We all sang.

"ugh!!! I hate this song!" Ann complained. She was so cute.

We were all on the way to the piercing shop. Bahja wanted a new belly-button ring. I just wanted another ear piercing.

"so what color bell-ring are you getting, B?" Ann asked.

"I don't really know... maybe pink or purple "

"oh I'm getting green" Everyone but Bre looked at Ann.

"girl you know ya mamma won't let you" Zo laughed.

"yea I know but I am getting another ear piercing"

"Oh what color earrings are you getting?" Bre asked while parking the car.

"blue of course" This girl is in love with blue. I won't be surprised if she married it.

We all got out the car and walked into the store. We got greeted by a red-headed lady. She hand tattoos all over her and she had the weirdest piercings. I told her what I wanted and Rayanna told some other lady. I was getting the top of my left ear pierced. And I wasn't really scared. After she did it I picked out this green and black earrings. I really liked it. Ann got the top of both ears pierced. So now she has 6 ear piercing. She bought studs. Bahja had bought a pink belly button ring and it had black polka dots all over. Soon we were out of that place. Thank god. That red head is creepy.

"so where we goin' now?" Bahja asked.

"my mom said to meet her at the house we, have a meeting" Zo answer.

"about what?" The rest of us said.

She shrugged. Bre started driving. I was sitting in the passenger seat and everyone else was in the back. I turned on the radio and guess what song was on?

"HEY I JUST MET YOU!

AND THIS IS CRAZY!

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER

SO CALL ME MAYBE!!!" We sang once again.

"ugh!" Its funny to get Rayanna mad.

.

.

.

.

.

Bahja's P.O.V

We all got out of the car and walked into Zonnique's house. We all went to the back yard and sat down. We sat in this order: Zo, Bre, Jas, then me. Rayanna sat behind us. She was texting someone. As the rest of us talked, we heard foot steps coming toward us. Next thing you know, they all walked in. Jacob Latimore, Diggy, Jawan Harris and the Mindless Behavior gang, (Including Myles). Oh and Mrs.T. They all sat down and I seen RayRay and Nique smile at each other. Awww they thought no one seen that. Tiny stood up and we all got quiet to hear what she had to say.

"hey guys, So ya already know about the tour in the next 3 days. And, I need to go over a few things and rules" I sat back and got ready. "OK, rule #1: NO foul language!"

"Ann*Cough**Cough*" I said. She playfully glared me.

"Rule #2: NO sexual Intercourse! as in no touching, kissing, licking no none of that. Y'all got it?"