Rollin' Ya Eyes O_o

Jasmine's P.O.V

When I got out of school, I ran to The Theater. This place is were I go to express my feelings. When people are here, I just hide behind the stage until they leave. I walked in and there were people in there. I ran to the back of the stage and made sure they didn't see me .

While I was behind there, I quickly changed into black skinnies, and a white Polo shirt. I sat there and waited till the people left. But they took forever. All I heard was people sing badly.

They all sounded so terrible that, I just have no words for them. I dont really like to judge but....

Finally, they all left and I got on stage. I thought of a song to sing...

I can be selfish,

Your so impatient,

Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe.

I'm insecure,

Yea, I mistakes

Sometimes I feel like, im at the end of the road.

I could get low, I could low,

Don't know which way is up,

Yea, I could get high, I could get high,

Like I could never come down.

Call me a curse,

Or just me blessed,

If you can't handle my worst,

You ain't getin' my best

Is this how Marilyn Monroe

Felt, Felt, Felt, Felt

Must be how Marilyn Monroe,

Felt, Felt, Felt, Felt

(song on the side)

"YOU..were amazing!!" I heard some one yell.

I looked up and seen a girl with purple hair. She was dressed like...a bag of skittles, but she looked nice. And I actually like it. It's different.

"Uh..thanks." I replied as I got off the stage and got my bag.

I was about to leave until I heard another voice.

"Bre lets go." I looked up and I seen two girls.

One with pink hair and another with blue. They both looked at me then back at the purple hair girl, who's name I guess is Bre.

"Wait, yall she's the one." she said pointing at me. I was about to walk away but Bre held me back. "Please sing for them." she begged.

"No, h-have to go... I'm sorry." I said.

"Please!!!" She gave me the puppy dog face.

Damn. I'm a sucker when it comes to people doing that. :/ So I sighed a just gave in.

"Alright..." I dropped my bag, walked on the stage and picked up the mike again...

It all comes,

Down to this.

I miss your,

Mornin' kiss.

I wont lie,

I'm feelin it.

You dont know,