Day 3

Jas's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I pick it up and looked at the screen. Bre was calling....

"hello??" I said sleepily.

"mornin' Jas" She said. I sat up in my bed.

"morning"

"so are you gonna come to the movies with us?"

"yea but what time?" I asked.

"um..we're gonna go at night" I laid back down.

"so why did you wake me up?"

"cuz....I wanted to go to the mall with u" I sat back up.

"OK so its just me and you?" I asked.

"yea"

"OK imma get ready, bye"

"k, bye"

I got up and went to the back, to shower and all that. When I got out I started looking for something to wear. As I dug through the draws, someone popped in my head.

He's just a really nice person. I can't say I have feelings for him yet, cuz I just met him. But its just something about him that makes my heart go crazy. Everytime I see his pretty eyes, I wanna grab his face and kiss him.....

Anyway, I put on my gray Aero sweat suit and some black sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my purse. Bre texted me, telling me she was outside. I walked downstais and out the door I was.

"hey" I say as I enter the car.

"hey Jas" Bre replied. I sat down and off to the mall we were.

When we get get to the mall, the first store we go to Forever 21. I didn't wanna buy anything. After we go to a couple other stores, we got hungry.

So we head to the food court. I got a fruit salad and a water to drink. Bre got a regular salad and a sprite. We sit down at a two person table and start to eat.

"so Jas, I heard you like someone..." Bre says.

"What?! who told you?!" I jumped.

"girl chill, I was just joking" I sigh in relief. "but, it's true?"

"so..." I give her a look.

"soooooo,

Jas got a crush

Jas got a crush"

she sang. I started blushing and tried to cover it.

" ohhh now she

tried to cover her blush

tried to cover her blush " I laughed at her and she laughed too.

"so who is it?" I got quiet. "oh come on, I won't tell"

"its nothing..." I lied.

"whatever...I already know who it was anyway" I gave her a confused look.

"who??"

"Pro-di-gy"

"what makes you think that?" I say.

"cuz Jas, I seen the way you were looking at him last night"

"So that doesn't mean I like him. I just like his hair color."

"mmhmm ok, whatever you say" she was smiling.

"sooo you ready to go shop some more?" I asked standing up.

"Yea lets bounce"

We throw out our food and walk out the court. Once we turned our first corner, a group of screaming girls came running toward us. I want to run cuz they look like they are gonna run us over.

"LOOK!....ITS TWO OF THE OMG GIRLZ!!!!" One of them yelled. I couldn't help but smile.

When they got to us, they asked for autographs and pictures. We said yea and made everyone of them happy. Once they left, we went to some more stores.

.

.

.

.

Bahja's P.O.V

" why she smiling?" Zo asked as Bre and Jas walked in.

"cuz she signed autographs today" Bre said.

"aww that's nice" I say. We all sit on Zo's bed.

"so y'all ready for the movies?" Bre asked.

"yea, but who's all going?" I ask.

"um, Us, MB, Myles and Rayanna" I nodded.

"what time are we leaving?" Jas asked.

"the movie starts at 10:34 so we should leave around 9:50" Bre answers. Jas stood up.

"its 8:30 now so imma head home" she said.

"oh right, imma leave to." Bre said. "ill be hear at 9:45, to pick y'all up so be ready" me and Zo nod and they both leave. I turn to Miss Zonnique and smile.

"what you smiling for?"

"cuz, I have to tell you something.." she looked confused.

"what??"

"I know that you and Ray are dating." I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"ok, Bahja, you know. but don't tell anyone cuz we plan to tell them the first day of the tour."

"ok now lets get ready."

.

.

.

.

.

___________________________________________^_^________=_=_________÷_÷_________________¢_¢_________√_√_____×_×_______

Soooo part 2 this chapter is next. Here's so question you should keep in mind:

•What's gonna happen at the movies?

•Who does Jasmine like?

•Is it really Prodigy

Vote

______

|Comment

_______

|Fan

________ <3