Day 4

Jas's POV:

I look around as I walk through the mall with the gang. That includes: Bre, Zo, B and Ann.

We are leaving for the tour tomorrow night and were doing ur finally shopping . We have actually been here since 12 pm and it's 7:51. So we all have lots of bags. We are going out tonight to this restaurant to celebrate.

.

.

.

.

.

I wave to the girls as Bre drives off. I walk up the steps to the door and take my keys out my bag . And that's when I see it. The Eviction Notice. I rip the yellow paper off the door and unlock it. I go inside and sit down on the couch. Did I cry? Naw, I'm tired of crying now. I actually started smiling. you wanna know why? cuz in Smiley from the OMG Girlz, and that's what I do. Smile.

After throwing the paper away, I bring all my bags downstairs, then I go take my shower.

When I get out, I put on a black, dress pants, a white button down shirt and some white flats with flowers on them. My hair is in a high ponytail and I have a black flower headband in it. For extra, I have on a charm bracelet, a flower necklace and flower earrings.

I go downstairs. I put my phone in my purse and walk outside to see the girls in Zo's car. I climb in and she drives off.

"Hey" I say to everyone. They all reply with a 'hey' and 'what's up'

Zo is wearing a light blue skirt and a black button down short sleeved shirt. Her shoes are black TOMS with butterfly on it. Her hair is curly with a black hat on. For jewlary she has on a butterfly chain and bracelet.

Bre is wearing a lavender dress that has a silver belt around it. Her shoes a silver flats and her hair is straightened. For makeup, she has on light purple eye shadow. And for jewlary she has on a peace sign ring and a necklace with peace signs on it.

Bahia is wearing yellow skinny jean with a pink crop top. Her shoes are pink wedges and her hair is in a curly ponytail with a yellow bow in it. For jewlary, she has on a necklace that says 'Beauty' and a cross ring.

And lastly, Ann is wearing cream shorts with a gold crop top and cream dr martens. Her hair is in a tight bun and has a headband with a hat on it. For jewlary, she has on a necklace that says 'Ann' and some clear lip gloss.

We all had different conversations but Ann. She sat quite looking out the window. She looked like she is thinking.

When we get to the restaurant, we get out seats close to a pretty fish tank. A lady waiter comes up to us and take our orders for drinks. She leaves telling us she'll be back.

"Why you so quiet?" Zo asked while looking at Ann. The rest of us look at her to and she starts getting nervous.

"Um, just thinking...." She says playing with her nails.

"About what?" Bre asked while smirking. It's obvious she know what Ann is thinking about.

"Uhh, nothing too important.." She answers with a cheesey smile. Bre shook her head.

"Can you come with me to the bathroom?"

"Sure"

Bre and Rayanna got up and left.

Rayanna's P.O.V

Me and Bre found the bathroom and it was empty.

"So Rayanna?"

"Yea?" I answer.

"I heard you like someone...."

" What! Who told you?! I don't like anyone...." I say nervously.

"No one had to tell me. I know you like you some Myles"

".....Is it really that obvious?" I blush a little.

"No, but it is that he likes you. When we were all at my house, I seen him looking at you."

"Really?"

"Yea, now we will talk later, cuz I'm hungry."

.

.

.

"Are y'all good?" Jas asks as Bre and I get back to the table.

"Yea" I say sitting down.

"Did the waiter come back yet?" Bre asks.

"Yea, she brought the drinks. But I told her we are still waiting for someone"

"And here she is" Tiny said smiling. She joins us at the table and we greet her with hi's. "so ladies, guess what's ready?'

"The bus?" Has says unsurely.

"Yes! And it's parked outside!"

All the girls, except me , got up and ran to go see the bus. Me and Tiny laugh and at the same time the waiter came.

"I'm guess y'all aren't ready?" She said.

Tiny got up and said, "we'll just eat at home".

I got up and we both left after paying the waiter. I know for sure that we left her smiling.

Jas's P.O.V

When we got outside to the bus, we all glowed. It look so pretty.

They used the picture where me and Zonnique are in the middle with our arms hooked and our lips puckered. Both Bre and Bahja are on the side posing, while looking at us confused.

After minutes of looking at it, Mrs. Tiny and Ann walked up to us.

"This bus looks valid" Ann says.

"I know right" Bahja agreed.

"Girls , imma just let you do whatever y'all want. I'm tired and I need my sleep to wake up early in the 'mornin"

"Yay!" We all cheered.

"Night girls" She got in the bus and drove off. We all walked over to Nique's car and got in.

"Where y'all wanna go?" I ask.

"Ohh! Maybe we can -"

"Ann we are not going to Vegas" Zo says cutting her off.

"Hey, sounds fun to me" Bahja says.

"We could just go go kart racing"

.

.

.

.

(The Next morning, 5: 34)

Still Jasmine's P.O.V

Yea I know it's early but I'm soooooooooo excited. The bus already picked me up and I'm gone from that house for good! Truly, I could say I've never been so happy in my life!

I'm the only one in the bus and Bre is next. I look around and this bus is really big. And, there's lots of rooms.

The bus stops, indicating that we are at Bre's house. She gets on the bus with her bags and puts them down. She give me a hug and fell asleep and the couch....

No One's P.O.V

(6:04)

All the girls are on the tour bus and their really to go to sleep. Everyone gets their own room because of how big the bus is.

Tiny then gets on the bus.

"Ladies, we are about to hit the room and our first stop is New York. Get some rest and we will talk when we get to the hotel." She exits the bus, heading to hers.

All the girls head to their room to sleep. The bus driver, Tony, drives off, heading for the highway.

And to New York they go.....

A/N:

I'm sorry to say, that this is the last chapter. :(

But don't be sad, cuz this is just the begin. Book 2 is on the way.

The tile you ask? A Tour To Remember.

I don't think y'all are really for what's in store. Keep on the look out :)