Day 1 (Photo Shoot)

Jas's P.O.V

Snapbacks and tattoos,

Nice whips

Fly chicks

All that cuz cash rules

Snapbacks and tattoos,

Nice whips

Fly chicks

All that cuz cash ru-

I turned off my alarm and sat up in my bed. I looked at time. 10:06. I also got a text from Zo. She said their gonna come get me at 11:30 cuz the photo shoot is at 1:00pm. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

When I got out the bathroom,

I put on pink shorts and a yellow tank top. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on some flats. I grabbed something to eat. Bahja called and told me they were outside. Soon we were on our way to the photo shoot.

.

.

.

When we got there, we went straight to our dressing rooms. We all got just in the same outfits were wore yesterday. After that we went and got our hair and make up done.

In the photo shoot room, we and lined up in this order: Star, Me, Beauty then Babydoll. The background was pink with blue, green and purple splattered on it.

No One's P.O.V

The photographer told the girls that he's gonna take 4 photos. Then Tiny is going to pick the best one for the bus.

Photo #1:

In this pic, Beauty and Smiley is in the middle with their arms crossed. Their back-to-back and they have a serious face on.

Star is on the right side with her hand on Smiley's shoulder. She's smiling and her body is facing Smiley but her head is facing the camera.

Babydoll is on the left and she has one hand on Beauty's shoulder. The other hand is on her hips and she's smiling.

Photo #2:

In this pic, the girls switched spots. Babydoll and Star were in the middle. Beauty was on the left and Smiley was on the right.

In the middle, Star had one foot up against the wallpaper background and she had her arms crossed. Babydoll had one had on Star's shoulder and the other was making the 'Peace Sign' She half-smiled showing one dimple.

Beauty had her hand on her chess and she had a scared expression.

Smiley had her arm's crossed and she was looking up. She was also smiling.

Photo #3

In this pic, Smiley and Star were in the middle with arms joined together. They were both puckering their lips.

Babydoll was on the right with her hands on her hips. She was facing the camara but her eyes were on Star and Smiley. She gave them confused looks.

Beauty was on the left doing the same thing as Babydoll, but only one hand was on her hips. The other one was making the 'Peace Sign'

Photo #4

In this pic, Star was pointing at something. The rest of the girls were huddled around her and looking in awe.

Bre's P.O.V