SleepOver Ova Here

No One's P.O.V

Bre and Bahja's eye's grew wide.

"Nice place..." Bahja said.

Jas didnt want them to no about how her parents treat her. So she had to do something, quick...

"I will be right back," She started nervously. "There are two bathrooms down the hall, y'all can change and stuff." Jas said as she ran up the stairs.

Bre and Bahja just shrugged at her weird behavior and walked to the bathrooms. Jas ran to one of the guest rooms and changed the bed sheets with the one's she bought today.

They were green and blue and they went with the wall paint. She quicky hung the clothes she bought in the walk-in closet, added some of her shoes and put her new jewlery in a big jewlery box. She loaded the dresser with lotion, perfumes and other things.

She added a blue rug to the middle of the room then then took a look at the room. It looked like her dream room. She turned on the flat screen tv then ran back downstairs.

"Oh there's you are," Bre said as she played CupCake. "This dog is so cute!"

"Yea, so y'all could go to my room it's the blue door at the end of the hall." Jas said.

Bahja had on pink pajama pants and a white tank top. Bre had on black shorts and a purple tank top.

They both grabbed their bags and went up stairs.

Jas's P.O.V

As they headed up stairs, I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed chips, candy, chocolate, soda and etc. I walked up stairs and saw Bre and Bahja watchin Family Guy. I put all the snacks on the marble table in a corner and looked at the girls.

"Help yourself." I said.

They got up and ate a snack like it was to die for. I looked at them like they were crazy.

"What?" Bahja laughed/asked. "We don't get to eat like this at home.."

I just laughed and nodded. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

.

.

.

,

Soon I came out wearing a light blue tank top and dark blue boy shorts. I went back to the room and seen Bahja dancing like a idiot and Bre laughin' at her.

They were playing the song, 'Girls Talkin' Bout' and soon me and Bre joined Bahja. The song ended and we all sat on the floor tired from all the dancing.

"That. was. fun" Bahja said as she took deep breaths.

Then out of no where, Bre's phone go off..

"Where da boy's at

Where da boys at (boys at)

Where da boy's at

Where da b-"

she answered it.

"hello?....oh was up Ray?...I ain't home....I'm not with Star either....why the hell you wanna no were I am?....I'm with Bahja and my friend...you don't know her...you know what?" Bre said as she hung up on the person, which was Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior.

Inside I was dying, she's lucky to know MB. I don't know anyone. Well, other than the OMG Girlz now...

"What he want?" Bahja asked Bre.

"He said their in ATL and they wanted to hang." Bre answered.

Then Bahja's phone beeped then lit up. I guess she got a text. She picked up her from and looked at it.