Great News

Bahja's POV *New*

We made it back to the dressing and I was all hyped up. We were al talking about how great the show was. Tiny came in with a big smile on her. We all looked at her waiting to hear the great news.

"OK girls, first I wanna say, yall did great," she started. "second I wanna tell yall that in 5 days, we will be starting the Where You At Tour."

All the girls screamed. Can this day get any better?

"so who gonna be touring with us?" Nique asked.

We all looked at Mrs.Tony. She pulled out a sheet of paper and scaned it.

"uh, we got Mindless Behavior and a cupple other people. But thats not important right now. since we got a new addition, the bus is being re-done. Tomorrow yall have a photo shoot. For the next four days imma need yall to pack, and get everything done. k?" We all nooded. "good, yall could change and head out"

She left the room. Jas and Bre went to change and I smirked at Zonnique.

"what?" she asked.

"you ready for the tour?" I asked.

"uh.. I guess"

"oh come on, we all know you and Ray got a 'thing' for each other" she grabbed her bag and walked toward the door. "maybe we got a thing" she said, leaving after word.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I know its short. :(

But for the four days they have before tour is gonna be different chapters. :)

Whats ganna happen next?

Read!!!