Day 3 (Part 2)

Jas's P.O.V

We are in the car, on our way to the movies. Bahja is driving and we are just talking.

I'm wearing black skinny Jeans and a purple tank to with a black cardigan over it. My shoes are purple and black Jordans and my hair is in a ponytail.

Once we get to movie theater, Bahja parks the car and we seen everyone else.

"why y'all standing there?" Zo asked.

"Cuz the theater is mad full and we don't feel like getting taunted be fans" Roc said. We all sighed.

"then let's go to my house and watch a movie." Bre suggested. "My mom ain't home anyway."

"OK "

They all go back to their van and followed us all the way to Bre's house. Once we get there we all go in and she shows us up to her room. We all sit down and scan through movies while she goes to get snacks. Rayanna goes with her.

Bre's P.o.v

"so what snacks should we get?" I ask Ann.

"uhhh caramel!" I raise my eyebrow.

"are you sure? Cuz you seem a little to hyper already..."

"hyper is fun!"she yelled.

"why you so loud?" she rolled her eyes.

"you sound like my mom"

"oh so you usually that loud? "

"I can't help it!"

" CAN Y'ALL HURRY UP! " Zo yelled from upstairs.

"SHUT UP!" Ann playfully yelled back.

"watch when yo ass get back up here!" Rayanna laughed.

We just grab as much stuff as we could and brought then upstairs to my room. Everyone is sitting on bean bag chair's in front of the TV.We lay the snacks down then I sit frame to Myles. Ann sat with Bahja. Ray Ray starts the movie and I find out were watching Final Destination 5...

.

.

.

.

The movie started getting boring so I started looking around the room. I look at Myles and notice he was looking at something or someone. I trace his eyes and guess who he's looking at? If you said Ann, you were right. But awww, isn't that cute? How much y'all wanna bet they gone be a little couple? Yea they are. It's gone be so cute.

I look over at Nique and see her grab Ray Ray's hand. What they don't know is that everyone knows about them. It's so obviously.

I look at Jas and see her looking at him from that corner of her eyes. So that's who she likes. Aw well they would look cute together. I could see them now...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

So that's it. I'll try to post again on the weekend.

ヽ(^。^)ノ