Temptation of an Angel (Part 2)

At the house

"Owww!" Zak said putting an icepack on his head.

"What happened?" Pete asked.

"The winds were telling me that Heath was being kidnapped, so I went and they kept talking to me." Zak held his head.

"I think you power advanced." Allen said.

"Well, could they do that without giving me a headache, please." Zak rubbed his temple.

"Did the wind tell you where Heath is?" Pete asked.

"Fainted, before they could." Zak said, shaking his head because he was disappointed that he was unable to find his cousin.

"Maybe, you can ask them again?" Pete gave a hopeful look, because he was desperate to get Heath back.

"No, too much for the head." Zak said.

"And winds come and go, so he won't get the same answers or results." Allen informed.

"So are winds neutral?" Zak asked.

"No, some are good, like breezes, and some are evil, like tornadoes or hurricane winds." Allen stated. "So, just as they pass on, you could also get messages from the ones that are malicious and evil-meaning the would tell you where Heath is... but it could be a lie, trap, or puzzle."

"A lot of bad." Pete asked.

"Power plants are good, I guess." Allen tried.

"Shut up, Allen." Zak said laying down.

"Ok, so who do you think took Heath?" Allen asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine, so lets go scry." Zak stood, but five demons attacked throwing fireballs, Pete blew up the fire balls and Zak blasted them with lighting. As those five vanquished five more appeared.  Zak jumped out the way of yellow lasers. One sent Allen through a window to the outside of the house.  Zak threw two bolts, one hit a demon and the other shattered a picture.  Pete blew up all 5, 5 more appeared again.

"They are keeping us from getting to Heath." Pete yelled blowing up two demons, but one hit him with a fireball and it sent Pete flying through the coffee table.

Zak ran in front of the demons, they through fireballs, but Zak made strong winds that absorbed the fire and it be came a fire tornado, Zak used it to crash on each demon individually and they blew up.

"Ow!" Pete moaned.

"Come on, I know more are coming!" Zak said.

In a demonic lair

"Who are you?" Heath asked.tied up.

"Just an admirer." the man said.

"I do not think kidnapping is admiring!" Heath snapped. "What could you want from me?"

"Simple.  I'm one of the few demons that has a demon army.  And you are the future king of the Underworld." he smiled. "Look how compatible we are!"

"So....." Heath was still confused.

"You, are going to marry me!" He snapped. "I'll give you the world."

"So you, think is supposed to be a cute I stalked you then kidnapped you and made you marry me-love story." Heath presumed.

"Exactly!" The man sat in front of Heath.

"Name?" Heath more demanded than asked.

"Kavez." He replied.

"You expect me to marry man named Kavez. Anyways, what stalking did you do?"

"Paint on the school bleacher, telling you I know you are here." Kavez said.