The heroes of time

Okay, so this is my first story so please don't hate. I have it all planned and it will be long. If you want to be part of this story, tell me if you want to be a kokiri, goron, or zora and tell me a name for you. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy!!! ^.^

************************************

Link and his younger sister, Linetta, were held in their mother's arms. She galloped away from the burning castle, knowing she had not much time left to live. She had to protect her two children and bring them to somewhere where they could be raised well. She heads to the forest, in the rain on her brown stallion. She enters the forest and stop by the guardian of the forest. She falls off her horse onto the ground, holding her two children.

"Link, Linetta... please... stay safe... I love you..." she said, taking her last breath. The children fell out her arms and onto the ground, in their bundle of blankets.

The Great Deku Tree saw it all. He called for a young Kokiri named Saria. "Yes, father?" She asked, wondering what he wanted. "Saria, look by my roots." he said. She slowly walked over to the roots and gasped. There, under the shade, lay a young woman, covered in her own blood. By her arms lay two bundles. In the blue bundle, a young boy, with baby blue eyes and blond hair, around a year old. In the pink bundle, a young girl, looking just like the boy but around three months old. Saria looked closer at the bunldles, seeing names embroidered in them. In the blue, the name was Link. In the pink, Linetta. She could tell these two were siblings. Link and Linetta.

************************************

Sorry it's short, but the story will be made very long and this is just the beginning.