Chapter 3

I'm so sorry for not up updating! It's just that I have summer camp and there are these bullies and stuff. Anyways, I'm sorry and hope that you enjoy this chapter!

***********************************

(Linetta's pov)

I woke up in the morning with Link shaking me. "Wake up!!!" he yelled. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" I said, pushing him off. I grabbed my clothes and went to a different room to change. I removed my night gown and put on my long (longer than Link's) green tunic. I buckled my belt around my waist and came back to our room. I sat on my bed as I brushed my shoulder - length hair. I put on my hat and slipped in my boots. "What are we doing today?" I asked Link. "Um, let's try to listen to the Great Deku Tree's story" he answered. We ate breakfast and left our house. We ran to the entrance to the Great Deku Tree meadow until "what are you doing, whimps?" yelled a familiar voice. We saw Mido walk in front of us. "Mido, back off" my brother warned. He's such a meanie, that Mido. I walked up to him and pushed him to the side, out of our way. As we left a stunned Mido, we realized the Great Deku Tree's story was over. "Great Deku Tree, why is everyone so mean to us? why don't we have fairies yet," I asked him, sitting on his roots, "why are we different?" "My children, you'll learn in time" said father. "You say that all the time, why won't you just tell us now?" I asked, curious. "It will change your view on things, and potentially change Hyrule" he finished. "Okay, well wait until the time comes" my brother butted in. And then we left. We went to our house and practiced sword fighting for the rest of the day. The next morning we woke up with balls of light by our eyes. "Ow, what the heck?" I said, covering my eyes. I slowly looked to see what it was and gasped. A red fairy was hovering above my head. "A- a fairy?!" I didn't believe it. "A fairy!" I'm going to brag to Mido later on. I noticed Link has a blue fairy floating above his head while he sleeps. I started shaking him. "Link! Link, wake up! Wake up!!!" I yelled. He jolted awake. "What?" he asked me, the saw it. "Oh my gosh! is that a fairy?!" he asked, disbelieving it. "Yes, and I have one too!" I pointed to mine. "My name is Ivan, and this is my sister, Navi" my fairy said. (See what did there? :D) "Why are you here? Are you our fairies?" Link asked. "The Great Deku Tree sent us to guide you on your journey. You have to go see him, now! He desperately needs your help, his life is at sake!" he answered. "What?! what happened to father?!" I'm worried. "He's been cursed. For the Jewel" Ivan said.