Chapter 6

(Linetta's POV)

Was that girl actually Zelda?

"You're Zelda?" I asked, "why didn't you tell us before?" and why did she leave. "I was going to before my bodyguard, Impa, brought me back to the castle" she told us.

"Hello" I jumped and turned around. There was a tall lady with white hair behind me "I'm Impa".

I turned back to Zelda. "Look through this window" Zelda told Link and I. We walked closer to her and looked through the window she was standing in front of.

"Do you see the man with the evil eyes?" she asked. We looked through. There was a man with green skin and orange hair kneeling. He was wearing armor and smirking.

"He is Ganondorf, leader of the Gerudo. People of the desert. He's trying to talk to my father, the king of Hyrule. I told father to not meet the evil man" she said. Evil? he just looks like a ogre. He's not evil, just ugly.

"Why do you think he is evil?" Link asked Zelda. "I had a vision. Hyrule was covered in dark clouds, blocking the sunlight. But there were two rays of light next to each other. One, a green figure with a fairy. The other, a black figure with a fairy as well. These two were rays of hope shining through evil. I'm sure these two figures were you" she looked at us.

"U-us? but we're just kids! you must have been mistaken" Link was shaking his head. "It might be us. We are the only ones fitting that description anyways" I agree with Zelda. Zelda hugged me.

"Thank you! Impa and you are the only ones that believe me! I told my father and even he didn't believe me! Oh, Linetta, thank you! you are like a sister to me" she said excited. "I agree too. If MY sis agrees, so do I" Link said.

"But I must tell you a story. About the triforce" Impa said. "The three goddesses came from heaven and descended to earth. Din, goddess of power, forged the land with her fiery power. Nayru, goddess of wisdom, brought knowledge and peace to the land. And Farore, goddess of courage, brought life to the land. Before the left, the left a golden triangle for each of them, stacked like a pyramid. The triforce, a symbol of their power. They then returned to heaven" Impa stated.

"Ganon wishes to take the triforce. But it is in the sacred realm. But the sacred realm is sealed by the master sword. The Master Sword, the sword of evil's bane. It is the ultimate key to defeating evil. The emerald you have is a key to the Master Sword. You also need the Zora's Sapphire and the Goron's Ruby. Then you must gather all three and go to the temple of time and play a song. The gate will open. The song I shall teach you" Zelda said.

"Should we trust them Princess?" Impa said. This is so confusing. "Yes, they believed me" Impa sighed. "Okay"

She taught us a song on her Ocarina called Zelda's lullaby. How did she not fall asleep? "my mother taught me this before she passed away when I was young. She gave my my Ocarina and told me to never let anyone but the royal family know the song or the existence of this Ocarina" she said. Then why do we know?

"Um, so this is the song we use for the Master sword?" Link asked.

"Yes, only you two should know this song. Don't teach it to anyone" she told us. Link nodded.

"Now, go find the other two jewels and receive the Master Sword! good luck my hero" she kisses Link on the cheek. He blushed. Ugh. He sprinted off, making havoc in the castle.

I followed Impa as we caught up to Link. Finding broken pots all around him. Goddesses Link! Impa picked up Link and held him to the window. I stood on my tippy toes to see out. The was a mountain with a ring of clouds above it.

"That is Death Mountain. The Goron's Ruby should be there. Don't fail Princess Zelda" she then led us off to the exit if the castle. "Thanks Impa! Bye!" I waved good bye as Link and I ran to Hyrule field.

A new adventure. The fate of Hyrule rests in our hands? I can't wait to be a hero!

***********************************

Wow! 98 reads! Thats incredible! thank you all for reading and I really hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry for not updating much and just to let you know, I'm only 12 so I'm not very good at writing. Anyways, I only have time to write at night but then I get tired and the chapters are short. They will gradually get longer and please tell me if you see any errors in spelling, grammar of periods so I can fix it. Again, thank you!