Chapter 4

Thank you for the 31 reads! makes me feel really special! Um, Link and Linetta will help the great Deku Tree and I hope you enjoy!

***********************************

We grabbed our swords and ran to the Great Deku Tree. "What happened to father?" I asked Ivan. "A spider like creature ate to his center therefore cursing him. It said that it wanted the emerald. If you don't hurry, the Great Deku Tree will surely die!" he answered.

We arrived to Father and all if our people were surrounding him. "Go, Link, Linetta, stop her. She can not have the emerald" father said. We decided not to question him and entered his mouth. There were spider webs everywhere.

Crunch Crunch.

We saw a large arachnid eating the tree. We grabbed out slingshot because it looked as hard as rock. We shot it everywhere. A rock fell on it's eye and it was dizzy for a moment. "Hey! It's weak point is it's eye! Aim for the eye!" Navi said. I carefully aimed and hit it directly on the eye. It was covered in smoke and in it's place, a little beetle. Link squashed it with his foot. We left to tell the Great Deku Tree of our success.

"We did it!" me and Link said in unison. "You did well, my children, but my life shall surely end" tears formed in our eyes. "But father. We worked so hard! You can't die! What will we do with out you?!" Link said. A emerald like ball materialized and gently floated into my hand. "This is the emerald Golma wanted so bad that she would put a curse on me. Take it to Princess Zelda, she'll know what to do. Go out, explore the world. For I must leave. Good bye... good... bye..." he grew cold. No. No. Father. No!

We left without saying a word, trying to fulfill father's dyeing wish. "So you're leaving?" we heard on the other side of the bridge. We turned and saw our older sister, Saria. "We're sorry" Link said. "We'll come back after we give this to Princess Zelda" I said. "Well then, take these" she held out two Ocarinas "to remember home. To remember me". "We would never forget you. We'll be back soon. We promise" Link said. We then left and entered a great field. So this is what the world is like?