|1|

"Jimin I got the job!!" Hoseok was so excited, and could barely contain his excitement.

"I knew you would, Hyung! You're hot and you're talented!" Jimin, his best friend, and now coworker, celebrated with him.

"Why, thank you! So.. I start tomorrow. What should I wear?"

Jimin chuckled and grabbed Hoseok's wrist. He led him to his dresser, and opened the top drawer.

"Pick a pair, I'll let you borrow a few."

Hoseok blinked, seeing the entire drawer of panties, organized neatly.

"Why do you-"

"I have a high-paying client." Jimin shrugged.

"So we just.. wear panties?" Jimin seemed really nonchalant about this, so that comforted the older man. "Wow.. these feel expensive.."

"Yea. They like that the most. Thank you, I only like the best." Jimin shrugged, a coy smile on his lips. He thought it was weird at first as well, but got used to it.

Hoseok shrugged, and after looking through them, he picked a rose-pink lace thong. "Thanks, Jimin."

"Of course. We should go shopping together sometime. There's a store Jungkook knows of- his friend owns it, and they let us buy stuff there, without looking weird."

Hoseok chuckled, "I didn't even think of that. I suppose that would help, yes."

--

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. We go on in ten. Are you all ready?" Jungkook clapped his hands, catching the attention of all the performers. They had been practicing all week, and every stripper was performing tonight. They did it every time they got a new performer, to showcase them.

There was a rule at the Red Lotus. You have to be accepting of same-sex relationships, because everyone performed on the same stage, girls and guys.

Hoseok was nervous, as he was front and center tonight, along with a solo performance later. Jimin wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Hey, don't worry, hyung! I remember when I did this! It's nerve-wracking, but it's fun. It'll be over before you know it, Okay?" Jimi said, and it was comforting to him.

There was the fact that they were actually selling their bodies though. It was pretty much prostitution. Although, getting paid to get dicked down? Hoseok wasn't necessarily mad, just nervous.

"Jiminie! Remember in your performance, you slid down and did the splits! How did you do that!" One of their seniors, Chaerin, poked at Jimin.

There was no doubt. Jimin was phenomenal at this job.

"I showed you, Chaerin!"

"But I can't do it!"

"I'll show you at practice tomorrow or something, Noona."

Jimin was in a thong as well, although this was a spandex-like fabric, and it was black.

Suddenly, everyone heard the speakers crackle, and their boss' voice run through the entire building.

"Hello! You all look quite excited, hm? Well, I have a surprise for you, tonight! We recently got a new performer, so as always, we have a big performance for you all!"

The crowd cheered, whistles and yells.

"Alright, Alright.. please give a warm welcome to our new addition, J-Hope, and the rest of the family!" Jungkook lifted an arm, and on cue, the music started, and all the performers walked out to their respective poles.

The crowd went wild, all holding their money. They all knew for the big performance that since it was showcasing, they can't throw money because it was specifically choreographed. A few patrons had gotten in trouble for that a while ago.

They waved, and gripped the pole with both hands. A second later, a new song, with a boosted bass track started. They pulled themselves up, spinning in a circle, and moved their legs as if they were walking on air.

Then they swung a leg up to grip the pole with their legs as and hung upside down. They had all gone into their zone.

Yoongi was busy making drinks, and Taehyung was helping a little. No one was going into private rooms just yet, so he had some time. Besides that fact, he liked to bother Yoongi.

"How are you, Jin-hyung?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm great! I've been looking forward to this weeks performance." Jin said, his eyes glancing over the dancers on the stage, before settling on Jimin.

Even without a new performer, they always had a weekly performance. You never knew what day though. It was usually on a Monday or Friday, but you never really knew unless you worked there.

"Ah Yes. You know, a lot of other patrons want a piece of Jimin, right?" Taehyung teased, handing a drink to another patron who was waiting.

"Well, that's not going to happen unless they're somehow richer than I am." Jin said darkly.

"Damn, hyung. You're jealous." Yoongi teased, sliding Jin a new drink.

"No, I most certainly am not. I just like the boy, and I want him to have good experiences. With me. Only." Jin spoke, looking back to the men behind the bar.

Kim Seokjin was a wealthy business man, and he had an almost obsession with Park Jimin. It wasn't really an obsession, but Jin was the only one who ever actually got him for the night. It wasn't that other people didn't want him, it's just that Seokjin paid the highest.

That's how it worked at the Red Lotus. You put in a bid, and whoever paid the highest, got the performer. The dancer took you into their private room, and whatever you wanted them to do, they did, within reason. If you want a lap dance, they give you one. If you want sex, they have sex with you, condoms required. To go into a private room, patrons had to sign a contract, agreeing not to harm a dancer or do anything without consent. They had a smooth-running ship, and everyone was happy.

Yoongi shrugged, a grin on his face. He passed a Moscow Mule over to Namjoon, who was calmly watching the performers. The new one was good, and his body was beautiful. He grabbed the copper cup from the bartender, and took a swig.

"I think I'll bid on the new one tonight."

Yoongi nodded, "he's nice. Really hyper though."

"Wel,l he looks good." Namjoon liked energy in his partners.

"He's good at private performances." Jungkook said, sliding up next to Namjoon.

"And how would you know, Kook?" Namjoon eyed the younger.

"How do you think I make sure my performers are good?" He chuckled. He had them do a small solo performance, and they got tested for any STD's weekly or every two weeks. They also got medical insurance with this job. He figured, if he makes his dancers work so often(the bar is open six days a week), he better compensate the fuck out of them. He also pays his strippers hourly, starting around ₩23,000/hour($19.19/hr).(Fun fact, pretty much all strippers are not paid hourly, the money they make is their tips only)

Namjoon laughed, "Why didn't I guess that?"