|7|

""And then you just drop.. like this." Jimin said, some strain in his voice, as he then demonstrated what he said, and watched as Chaerin copied.

"Woah! I did it!" She got up after she finished, squealing. She had been trying to master that move since Jimin performed it.

"You did! Good job, Chaerin!" Jimin laughed, and hugged her.

Hoseok chuckled as he watched Jimin teach Chaerin how to tail drop from midair. He wasn't practicing right now. They were running through solo performances in a minute. He was stretching.

"Alright, Jimin, you go first." Hoshi yelled from his spot on the middle leg of the stage. That was his favorite spot to watch. Occasionally he would move to different spots, to see what the performances looked like at other angles, but he mainly stayed in front.

Chaerin hopped off the stage, and clapped for Jimin to start. She sat by Hoseok. As Jimin was starting, she leaned in to whisper to the man.

"So you and the boss, yea?"

Hoseok whipped his head around, and started at her with wide eyes.

"What?"

"We all know you two slept together. You were all over each other at the club."

Hoseok groaned, "Embarrassing.."

"You two are cute together." She commented, watching Jimin. "God, that man has talent." Hoseok nodded in agreement, then spoke.

"I.. that's inappropriate, so it'll never work out."

"But it's not illegal. And if you haven't noticed, our job isn't exactly.. appropriate."

"Ha ha, so funny, Chaerin. Besides, I like someone already." Hoseok lied.

"Who?" She questioned, leaning in to stare at him.

"None of your business." His face was red.

"Jimin-ssi!" everyone looked to the voice it came from, and saw Jungkook.

A small squeak came from said boys mouth, and he swiftly dropped down from his pole.

"Yes, Jungkook-ah?"

"There's someone here to pick you up." That was odd.

"Wh-"

"Jiminie."

Every pair of eyes in the room- except Jungkook- turned to look at the male who called for Jimin.

Kim Seokjin.

Of course.

As if on cue, every one of the performers made an 'oooh' sound, as Jimin's face burned bright red. Just like in school, they hadn't matured out of that phase, but that kept things playful.

--

"Hoseok-hyung."

Hoseok jumped, turning around to see his boss.

"O-oh. Uh, hey Jungkook. What's up?"

"My mom wants you over for dinner."

"She's still at your house?" Hoseok was confused. It had been near a week.

He groaned, nodding, "Yea. I'm not sure why, but she said she was making a big dinner and wanted you to come over, since we don't work tonight."

"Uh.. yea, I'll go. What should I wear?"

"Something nice, but not fancy."