|10|

"You're under house arrest." Jungkook said, lazily looking at his phone while he gathered everything he needed to go to the club.

"But I don't even live here!" Hoseok was appalled. How could he be under house arrest at a place he didn't even live?

Jungkook pursed his lips, "That doesn't matter. You're in pain, so you're staying here, and you're taking the day off."

"I wouldn't be in pain if you weren't so rough when you fuck me!" Hoseok hissed, but quickly realized his mistake, and shut up.

Raising an eyebrow, and walking towards the older, Jungkook looked at him and raised a hand to grip his chin.

"I wouldn't be so rough when I fuck you if you didn't like it." He hissed, then pressed a kiss to Hoseok's lips, nipping at his bottom lip when he pulled away.

Hoseok blushed, and pushed Jungkook's hand away from his face, "Whatever. Leave, but don't blame me when I use your card to buy takeout and charge movies to your prime account. That's right, bitch, I'm taking over your fire stick!" Hoseok said, and waved the younger away, walking to the living room to grab the fire stick remote.

Jungkook sighed, "Make yourself at home, Hoseok. See you later!"

He was in for a night of movies, if he wasn't going to be making money.

--

Three thirty AM. That's when Jungkook got home. A few of the club patrons were upset that Hoseok wasn't there, but a brief explanation, saying that he was feeling under the weather, excused it all.

It was a rather long night, but Jungkook felt at peace with himself, the entire time. Maybe it was the fact that Hoseok was safe at his house, not getting groped or fucked by anyone.

Who knows.

He heard sound coming from his living room, and walked to the room.

Hoseok was asleep, curled up in a little ball, and a movie was playing on the screen.

How cute.

He turned the movie off, and grabbed the bowl that was used for popcorn. He took that to the kitchen, then returned to the living room. Ever so carefully, he picked up Hoseok, who stirred just slightly.

Jungkook brought them to his room, and tucked Hoseok into the bed. He stripped down to his boxers, and crawled into the bed with him.