|8|

Oh hey I have college orientation on Wednesday

(Ik this is actually Jimin, but I like this outfit, so this is jungkooks outfit)ALSO JIMIN WHY YOU WEARING PLAYBOI??????

ALSO JIMIN WHY YOU WEARING PLAYBOI??????

________

Hoseok was scared. Well, more worried, than scared.

Why would Jungkook's mom want him over for dinner? The request was odd. When they met, she didn't seem to like him, which made Hoseok a little sad, but he could survive. He liked to make lasting, good impressions on people, especially ones older than him.

Jungkook was on his way to pick up Hoseok. He had told him nice but not fancy, because they were just having dinner at his house.

Hoseok did that, wearing light blue skinny jeans, with rips on the knees, a dark blue long sleeved T-shirt, a leather jacket, and combat boots. He topped all of that off with a plaid scarf.

He was, however, wearing a thong under his clothing. After working at a strip club, and wearing those almost daily, you get used to them, and they also get to be pretty comfortable.

He was looking at himself in his mirror, shakily taking a deep breath. He hated being nervous. It made him anxious, which led to him questioning
everything he ever did, and-

Ding.

Hoseok jumped, the ringer on his phone scaring him. He looked at the screen, and it was a text from Jungkook. He was here.

--

"Hoseok! It's so nice to see you again!"

"A-ah.. it's nice to see you again too, Mrs. Jeon."

The older lady pulled him into a hug, Hoseok hugging back hesitantly.

"Oh! I made bulgogi! And rice, and kimchi!" She said excitedly as she pulled back. She started pulling Hoseok to the kitchen.

Jungkook watched the two with curiosity. What was his mother up to?

--

Throughout the entire dinner, all Jungkook could focus on was Hoseok. He looked absolutely delectable.

He would have to make sure he never wore those skinny jeans in public.

He had taken off his jacket and scarf, and obviously his shoes, so he was just left in skinny jeans and his long sleeved tee.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon. This was so good!" Hoseok said sweetly. His face was flushed, and he was slightly tipsy. Damn wine. It was so good thhough.

"Oh, honey, thank you! These are my favorite recipes."

"Why'd you invite me over for dinner?" Hoseok cursed himself silently. That was rude.

"Well, you and Jungkook-ah seem close, so I figured I'd invite you over for dinner before I leave."

"Oh, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

'Good riddance' Jungkook thought.

"Well I wish you a safe trip home."

"Thank you dear." Myung said, and turned around to clean the kitchen.

Hoseok reaches his arms above his head, yawning. While his arms were stretched above his head, his shirt came up too.

Jungkook, somewhat discreetly checking him out, zeroed in on his stomach when he was stretching. And while his eyes were on his stomach, they attached to a small strip of black lace peeking up from the boys skinny jeans.

Suddenly adjusting himself, Jungkook slammed his knee against the underside of the table, and swore loudly in pain.

Hoseok was instantly by his side, asking, "Are you Okay?"

Myung turned around, the kitchen cleaned, but the sink filled with dishes for the maids to clear later. "Jungkook, be careful. Anyways, I'm off to bed. I have a long day tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Jeon!"

"Goodnight, darling!" She called as she walked upstairs.

Hoseok turned his eyes back to Jungkook, concern lacing his features.

Jungkook looked troubled. He had multiple things going through his head, but the one screaming at him was how fucking hot Hoseok looked.
Deciding to listen to his stupid head, Jungkook stood up, and immediately backed Hoseok up against a wall.

"I never took you for one to wear lingerie outside work." Came the younger's voice, and his hand attached to Hoseok's hip, feeling along the lace still peeking from his pants.

"I-I just find them co- oh." Hoseok shivered as Jungkook grabbed and squeezed his ass.

"Do you know how much you fucking- how much you turn me on?"

"J-Jungkookie.."

"Hm~ how much do you remember from our night together?"

"N... not much, why, Jungkook?"

"No. It's daddy to you." He said lowly, mouthing at Hoseok's neck.

Oh