|18|

My school had a protest bc people were getting written up for wearing pajama pants bc it's 'against the student handbook' (which it's not bc I went over it with a teacher)

How are y'all

______________

Hoseok, since he no longer was bidded out, to many patrons disappointment, would often help out at the bar, acting as a waiter, and brought drinks to people.

He pranced around in his spandex, wearing a cute pair of heels that were easy to walk in. He had a serving platter on his hand, a few drinks on top of it, as he weaved between the tables to find the desired one.

Once he arrived, he sat the platter down, and began passing the drinks out.

"Hey baby~"

Hoseok steeled himself, trying not to say anything bad. "Hello."

"Why don't you give us a little performance."

"I did already. I had my solo performance."

"No, in private."

"I'm sorry, sir. I do not do those anymore."

"Come on, let's see what you can do."

"I don't have to. I don't want to."

"It's your job to please me, slut."

"I know I'm a slut, but that doesn't mean I have to please you!"

"Care to explain why you're harassing one of my best employees?" Jungkook's voice popped up behind Hoseok, his expression dark.

The patron paled slightly, but then he grinned, "I'm just asking for him to give me a little show, that's all."

"No, you were trying to force him into giving you a private show, which, as he stated, he does not do anymore. So I'm going to have to ask you to respect the rules or I'll be banning you from here, and I'll have you escorted out."

The man sneered, "Whatever. I'll go find a better slut. You wouldn't be able to please me anyways." He said through his teeth at Hoseok.

Hoseok tolled his eyes, and walked back to the bar. He smiled at Yoongi and felt Jungkook's hand rest on his hip, and smiled, turning around. "Hello~"

"Hi baby~ besides right now, how's work going?"

"Pretty well. I get tips for serving people."

"That's nice, I'm glad you're happy. I have a question?"

Hoseok tilted his head, as if asking 'what is it'?

"Could I get a private show~?"

Hoseok smacked Jungkook's shoulder, and shook his head, "No, you most certainly can not."

"Not even if I buy you Chinese food after work on our way home?"

Hoseok hesitated, and played with his fingers for a second. He had pretty much moved in with Jungkook at this point.

"I will ride you if you buy me lo mein, no fucking joke." He deadpanned.

Jungkook laughed, "I'll keep that in mind. Now get back to work." He said, and squeezed the elders hip, sliding his hand down to brush across his ass first, before turning around and leaving.

Hoseok laughed a little, and collected the drinks for the now empty table, as the people had left because Hoseok wasn't going to give them a show, and walked back to the bar.

After the club had closed, Hoseok was in the locker room, getting changed. Jimin basically fucking teleported right next to him, scaring the shit out of Hoseok.

"Wh-fucking hell, Jimin!"

"Hello~ I have a suggestion to make."

"What's up?" He asked, sitting down on the bench.

"So.. we can do duet performances, obviously. I was thinking we could do one, where we get like.. super sexual, and do some risqué things to make both Jugkookie and Jin-hyung jealous."

Hoseok tapped his chin, "Intriguing. Why?"

"Because. I want to be dicked down so good that I have to take the day off of work and Jin just doesn't get it, so I have to make him jealous and then he'll do it."

"Why not just ask him?"

"Because I want the anger behind it. If I ask him, the roleplay is there, but there's no real feeling in it, it's just sex. I want like.. a hatefuck, but not a hatefuck. I want a jealousyfuck."

Hoseok snorted, but nodded, "okay. Why not?"