|9|

Check out my new story, Rotten
It's Taegi
Top/daddy dom tae
Sub/little yoongi
It is ddlb
Also wow that cover is o l d old

____________

"Mmh~ daddy!" Hoseok moaned.

Jungkook swiftly brought his hand down on Hoseok's ass, a clear smack running through the room.

"Ah-!"

"I thought I told you to be quiet, hm?" Jungkook growled in his ear, before nipping at the lobe, still thrusting into him, his grip most likely bruising the stripper's hips.

"-m s-sorry daddy.. fu- fuck!" Hoseok moaned, pushing his hips back to Jungkook's.

Jungkook pursed his lips, then pulled out to flip Hoseok over onto his back, quickly pushing himself back in, sneering down at him. God, he loved louder bottoms, but tonight was not a night they could be loud.

"You're such a slut. Can't even stay quiet when you're getting fucked." He growled, then stuck two of his fingers into Hoseok's opened mouth. "Suck. Keep fucking quiet."

Hoseok's eyes fluttered a little as he closed his lips around Jungkook's fingers. Slowly, he flicked his tongue against them, the obstruction keeping his moans at bay.

Keeping his thrusts at a fast, rough pace, Jungkook was set on claiming Hoseok. He was sick of other men putting their hands on him. He was jealous.
Why would he be jealous? He shouldn't be. Hoseok is a stripper. It's his job.

But his head didn't care.

Lifting a hand, Jungkook smacked it across the back of Hoseok's thigh, as he had his legs propped up.

Tears sprung to Hoseok's eyes as he struggled not to let out a noise, focusing on not accidentally biting the youngers fingers.

Jungkook shifted his hips, still keeping his thrusts at an even pace, and suddenly hit Hoseok's prostate, and if it weren't for the fingers in his mouth, he would've screamed in pleasure. Instead, he just let out a small whimper.

"Ah Ah, Hobi. You don't want my mom to hear you, do you? You don't want her to know how much of a whore you are, hm?" Jungkook said lowly, his bruising grip now on the back of Hoseok's thigh.

Hoseok shook his head, tears pooling in his eyes and streaming down his face. He didn't want to be seen like that by his mom. She actually seemed to l-

Oh god.

Jungkook's thrusts started to get rougher, and deeper, and Hoseok could feel the aching pain of an oncoming orgasm that needed to be sated.

The younger noticed a change in Hoseok's behavior, and knew what was coming.

"Do you have to cum, baby? Hm? Should I let you, since you just couldn't be quiet by yourself?"

Hoseok whined quietly, tears completely wetting his face. He loved being degraded like this, and he felt really small. He felt vulnerable. He seemed to be close to subspace. He just wanted to please Jungkook.

Jungkok noticed the change in behavior, and brought his hand from the older mans leg to lightly grip Hoseok's hardened member, and start jacking him off.

The elder, already overstimulated, came quickly after that, a small, somewhat strangled moan coming from his throat. He looked as if he was in heaven.

Pulling himself out as soon as he was about to cum, Jungkook climaxed on Hoseok's stomach, a softened grunt making its way out of his mouth, their cum mixing together. After he was done, he slowly pulled his fingers out of Hoseok's mouth.

The older looked positively fucked-out. It was quite a beautiful sight, but Jungkook knew that he needed to be cleaned up, so he went to his private bathroom, and grabbed a towel to clean him up.

Jungkook was giving him a day off tomorrow.