|17|

My mom doesn't like my story covers🤪 so I changed them
But ima change them again soon
Oops the leggings I'm wearing are see thru ig lmao
Hope you enjoy 👅❤️

My mom doesn't like my story covers🤪 so I changed themBut ima change them again soon Oops the leggings I'm wearing are see thru ig lmaoHope you enjoy 👅❤️

___________

Jungkook stuffed two fingers into Hoseok's mouth.

"Hm.. what is this whore mouth good for?"

Hoseok was on his knees, staring up at the younger. His eyes were wide, and his arms bound behind his back. He didn't speak, as it would be awkward with fingers in his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes were hooded, and he knelt down a little, slipping his fingers out of the elders mouth so his hand could wrap around his neck. "Good boy. Now, tell me. What is your mouth good for?"

"Sucking daddy's cock and kissing daddy."

"Anything else?"

"No daddy."

Hoseok was deep into his subspace. He wanted to please Jungkook. He didn't care what it took in this mindset. He just wanted to make sure he was happy.

"Good job, baby. Now, daddy is feeling a little frustrated, so why don't you help me out? Any suggestions?"

"You can fuck my face if you'd like~?"

Jungkook smiled slowly, and quickly kissed Hoseok. "What a good idea, darling." He hummed, and stood up, unbuttoning his pants.

The elder was practically buzzing in excitement. He absolutely loved Jungkook's cock. Perhaps it was his inward nature to want to please him, but he just loved it.

Pulling his member out of his briefs, it looked almost like a monster being released, as he was hard already, from seeing his beautiful boyfriend on his knees all vulnerable.

Hoseok opened his mouth obediently, awaiting Jungkook to take control as he couldn't use his hands.

Smirking, the younger gripped the base of his dick, as well as Hoseok's chin, so he could guide his member into his mouth.

As soon as it was in the elders mouth, he started gently sucking, his tongue running along the underside of Jungkook's cock as he kept pushing himself in, further.

Grunting, he switched his hand from Hoseok's chin to the back of his head, gripping and pulling at the soft hairs.

Hoseok moaned at the feeling of his hair being pulled, but quickly gagged a little at the cock that, when fully inside his mouth, was in his throat. He looked up at Jungkook, his eyes wide, with a slightly teary gaze.

"Hm~ you look beautiful, baby. Let's make fun of your proposal, yes?"

Hoseok nodded, as best as he could.

The moment he did, Jungkook pulled his dick out most of the way, before thrusting back in, using Hoseok's head as a flesh light basically.

As the rough intrusion started, Hoseok's throat naturally wanted to stop and refuse to let anything down it, but Hoseok knew how to relax himself in the right way to allow it to happen anyways.

The lewd, wet noises of Jungkook face-fucking Hoseok filled the room, along with Jungkook's grunts, moans, and groans. Hoseok's noises were pretty limited to occasional gagging, but neither of them minded.

"Fuck- Jesus, Hoseok~ your throat is so damn tight." Jungkook grunted, tightening his grip on the elders hair, and moved his head faster.

Hoseok squeezed his eyes shut, tears falling freely, but Jungkook knew it was just an automatic reflex. He loved the way he looked as well. All teary-eyed. It was gorgeous.

Jungkook could feel his climax coming fast, and he he kept thrusting into Hoseok's mouth, his angelic moans filling the room.

His thrusts slowed down, right before he was going to cum, and Hoseok's tongue lapped helplessly at the cock in his mouth, gazing up at Jungkook, his eyes begging for the youngers cum.

And that's exactly what Jungkook gave him.

The moment Hoseok felt the warm cum hit the back of his throat, he pulled his head back to suck at the tip, making sure he got every last drop, before swallowing.

"What a beautiful sight~ you're such a cum slut. I love it."