|19|

Hoseok was nervous, but that was a complete understatement. But he was also really excited.

He had never done a duet dance before, at least out of college. Most definitely not a duet pole dance.

Jimin was set on making them look as delectable as possible, making sure that they were wearing the skimpiest panties ever, lace and making sure that their asses looked good enough to eat.

Hoseok felt amazing, and looked amazing.

Too soon, the time for their performance was here.

Jimin, giving half-assed excuses as to why they couldn't practice their routine all week had Jungkook and Jin curious and anxious to see what it was.

As they took their spots on their respective poles, one empty one in the middle for the both of them to be on in a minute, the song, Singularity, started.

Their movements completely in sync, they pulled themselves up on the pole, bending around it, wrapping their arm securely around it, and then leaning back to spin slowly, looking out into the crowd, a serene expression on each of their faces.

After a few more moves, they split slid down the pole, a trick that took Hoseok two and a half days to perfect, and slowly moved to  the center pole. Jimin made his way up first, so he would be higher, making room for Hoseok to join him. Hoseok did such, wrapping one leg around the pole, The pushing off to spin it a little, moving fluidly to lean back some to sort of wrap his body around the pole, his hand reaching up to drift down Jimin's face.

Jimin smiled, taking cue to swing a leg around-a stunt that took many kicks to Hoseok's head at first, and many near trips to the hospital for Jimin from falling. He firmly had his hands gripping the pole, and he held himself upside down, very subtly grinding himself down on the pole, knowing it would piss Jin off even more.

As both boys held their pose, they leaned together, capturing their lips to the other mans, both moving fluidly.

Now, this was just for the performance, but the audience doesn't need to know that.

After that, Hoseok pulled away, leaning forward once again and sliding his hooked leg down the pole, bringing him back to he floor. Jimin let his lower body fall forward, with control of course, so he nearly did a front flip to bring him back down to the ground.

They both grabbed the same pole again, and continued their performance, easy moves as grinding on the pole, on each other, the usual to satisfy the crowd.

Chaerin nearly screamed as they came off stage, flushed and sweaty.

"What was that???"

"Chae-"

"No, really, boys. What was that? Hm?" Jungkooks voice filled the room, the two boys freezing, then slowly turning to look at Jungkook and Jin.

The elder was silent, but his livid expression was enough to keep them scared.